I hate Sonic's Fanbase (Not my video, but pretty much explains it.)

I sincerely hate all of the fancharacters.

"DIS IS CINOS HE'S THE LAWNG LAWST BRODA OF SAWNIK AND HE'S IN LOVE WITH ROUGE AND HE CAN USE ALL THE 7 SUPER EMERALDS WHENEVER HE WANTS HE'S THE COOLEST GUY EVER"

And then it's just a orange sonic.

I sincerely hate all of the fancharacters.

"DIS IS CINOS HE'S THE LAWNG LAWST BRODA OF SAWNIK AND HE'S IN LOVE WITH ROUGE AND HE CAN USE ALL THE 7 SUPER EMERALDS WHENEVER HE WANTS HE'S THE COOLEST GUY EVER"

And then it's just a orange sonic.
Even the non-recolors are a bit out of the "Sonic" Category.

I only realised Sonic actually had a fanbase when I learned of the being that is Chris-Chan. Ever since, that's been the mental picture I get when I hear anything relating to Sonic fandom. Sorry, Sonic fans.

I always liked Sonic games and thought it was a great concept, but I didn't realise people dwelt on it and came up with their own fictionalized elaborations. I shouldn't have been surprised, that seems to happen to everything these days.

'Fandoms' in general, well I don't think it's really much of a 'fandom' if there isn't someone taking it a bit too far and embarrassing themselves.
sonic.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to wonder one thing though... why are all the crazy people attracted to the Sonic the Hedgehog series anyway?

I only realised Sonic actually had a fanbase when I learned of the being that is Chris-Chan. Ever since, that's been the mental picture I get when I hear anything relating to Sonic fandom. Sorry, Sonic fans.

I always liked Sonic games and thought it was a great concept, but I didn't realise people dwelt on it and came up with their own fictionalized elaborations. I shouldn't have been surprised, that seems to happen to everything these days.

'Fandoms' in general, well I don't think it's really much of a 'fandom' if there isn't someone taking it a bit too far and embarrassing themselves.
sonic.gif

Chris-Chan was actually just in Court with his mom, they attacked some guy that runs a store.

The fans that love the comics are the fans that I hate with such discriminating passion. I stick to the games and Japan stuff ONLY, yet im still reluctant to let people know that Sonic was a big part of my childhood. I love the guy but I dont go making ghetto looking fanfac characters. Enough! This topic is like politics to me. It works me up in a negative way.

Back