I have a gaming Schedule. Am I crazy? <My 2015 gaming report>

Will I get a total of 30 plats for 2015?

• Pff, dude, you lazy. No way.

• I would be surprised if you did.

• You'll probably get it.

• I don't believe in no win scenarios. You got this.

Results are only viewable after voting.

J-RAY

Top Fight Security!
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Welcome to my platinum gaming schedule of 2015!
Two years ago I released a topic of a schedule of all games I would like to purchase and complete. With the playstation they call it "Platinum" awards for someone who has completely finished a game. The old topic is located here.

Anyway, here is my 2015 achievement list which I will continue to edit and update as the year progresses. This year I am shooting for 30 platinums OR 100% completes.
Legend:

• = Plated and complete now
  • = Games, I currently in the process of completing
  • = Games I am really looking forward to playing and finishing but I didn't buy it yet
  • = Games I own but have not started yet.
  • = Games I am undetermined to purchase.
  • = Games I bought and played and most likely will not bother to plat(don't like the game enough or too difficult)
Please be aware that the games are in order for their release date and once you pass the 25th the release date isn't stated and the game may even be canceled. All games are for PS4. I'm not going to cross of any games of the ps3 that I may finish but I'm not listing them here. If I do plat them then I'll add them.
1. Hustle Kings
2. Worms: Battlegrounds
3. Trial Fusions
4. Flockers
5. Sleeping Dogs: Definite edition
6. GTA5
7. Life is Strange
8. Tropico 5
9. The Evil Within
10. Dragon Age 3: Inquisition
11. Farcry 4
12. MONOPOLY FAMILY FUN PACK
13. Ravens’ cry
14. Dying Light
15. Saints Row: Gat out of Hell
16. The order 1886
17. Bloodborne
18. Valiant Hearts
19. Dead Island 2
20. Kingdom Come Deliverance
21. Mad Max (I was not blown away from the graphics or the gameplay. I have a feeling they are selling the fad, not a good game)
22. Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
23. Uncharted 4
24. Primal Carnage Extinction
25. Resident Evil Revelations 2
26. Hellblade
27. Quantum Break
28. Primal Carnage Genesis
29. DayZ
30. Until Dawn
31. The Last Guardian
32. Wild
33. Abzu
34. Rime
35. Mirror's Edge 2
36. Deep Down
37. Grave
38. Swapper
39. Evolve
40. Driveclub
41. Styx
42. Laura Croft and the temple of Orisis
43. The crew
44. UNcharted: Drakes Fortune
45. Uncharted: Among Thieves
46. Uncharted: Drake's Deception

Challenges of this year
I foresee no serious challenges for this year that will affect my playing time or life. There is a small financial problem. I'm getting an apartment in 5 days which I'll be spending the whole year furnishing but meh. It'll be fine. This year I feel I'll have the most time since I am single and not really looking.

If you'd like to dig deeper and my PSN platinum stats then you can look here
http://psnprofiles.com/AIDSorHIV/stats if you are looking for a compilation of my total plats just click on my signature.

Like always I will always keep everyone updated when I plat a game and what I thought of the game.

Last edited:
Very nice topic once again (I can pin this if you like) and what system do you have Destiny on? Speaking of which you can't finish Destiny without buying more DLC for it, from what I understand. 

and why do you people want to play The Last Guardian?

I have the ps4 version of destiny. That's the main reason I listed it as "skeptical" on platting. It's a slap in the face that you can't plat without buying a DLC. What a bunch of clowns.

and why do you people want to play The Last Guardian?
You ask that all of the time. I don't know. Maybe because it's something new or inspirational. Maybe everyone wants to fly on giant dogs...who knows:)

AidsorHIV said:
I have the ps4 version of destiny. That's the main reason I listed it as "skeptical" on platting. It's a slap in the face that you can't plat without buying a DLC. What a bunch of clowns.

You ask that all of the time. I don't know. Maybe because it's something new or inspirational. Maybe everyone wants to fly on giant dogs...who knows:)
All I know is when I saw it's last E3 trailer, both me and my brother said 'wtf are we watching?' and that in a bad way.

Demon_Skeith said:
All I know is when I saw it's last E3 trailer, both me and my brother said 'wtf are we watching?' and that in a bad way.
Yeah, but you and your brother are cold as ice. :thumbsup:

Martin said:
Good topic. Interested to see how far you get. Pretty much everything you have here is what I wanna play.
Once I get my apartment together with internet and what not we can kick it online. 

I can't believe it. I finished Monopoly family fun pack. It was just like playing the regular board game.
2ziplif.png

I took a break from farcry 4 at about 70% complete. This week I've been grinding to get GTA5 done. I plated the ps3 version last year so it's nothing new to me but then I was at walmart and bought this monoploly one just for the heck of it. I played one round with the maximum computer players and hit like 60% completion in 20 minutes. I finished it in one day.
All done and back to gta5 again I suppose! This is going to be a good year for me. I can feel it.

Am I seeing things?
That long list is your gaming list? Oh man! You are really something :grin: 

Demon_Skeith said:
Did it take long to play a round in the Monopoly game? Sometimes the other people can take ages or stall on purpose.
No because I chose computer players on extra easy mode. There were 6 trophies that you had to get online with some game called "monopoly deal" though. I got 3 of the 6 with the tutorial and used the 2day free ps+ you get with the game to score the next 3. It was too easy. 

Claraviolet said:
Am I seeing things?
That long list is your gaming list? Oh man! You are really something :grin:
We'll see how far I get. I'm optimistic that I'll be getting through most of them because I'm divorced and living in my own apartment(totally unrelated to gaming, btw. lol)

28cocqf.jpg

I have platted and completed Farcry 4. I loved the 3rd one mainly because it took place on a tropical area but this one took place over in a Pakistan region. You can see the developers struggled with style when they chose this region because the main characters have the Pakistan accent but they don't look Pakistan at all. The accents are ANNOYING. When you enter a vehicle the radio talk guy is repeats himself and is extremely goofy. It was hard to get into the game from that. On a second note they should not have called it 4 because it's pretty much the same as 3rd. The missions were not up to par either, in the final fight I expected it to be nuts like the 3rd but you run to an isolated location, meet this mean war leader who jabbers on for 10 minutes then you just shoot him once and it's over. No final fight whatsoever.
There were a few great things about the game but most of it got flushed out by the annoying parts.

Now for me, I'm on a roll with my schedule. I was juggling Worms Battlegrounds, GTA5, and Farcry4 at the same time. I'm at about 40% on worms and 30% on GTA5 but I'm ready to grind on them both so trophies will come quick. I bought the ps+ because I needed it. I found out that worms was on sale for like $12 so I jumped on that. Now I have added 3 more games to my plat list because they were free with the +. I'm hoping they are easy to plat cheap games because I hate putting a bunch of effort into crappy games.

Loadout seems like an easy enough plat but is going to take a long time. A gold trophy is for playing multiplayer for 100 hours. Still plan on doing that?

I seriously doubt I'm going to go for 100hours of playing online. lol

Back