I have a gaming Schedule. Am I crazy?

J-RAY

Top Fight Security!
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Don't answer that. I already know I'm extremely odd for this.

A while back I lost my internet, ps3, and ps3 network account then a year later bought a new one, got my life together, and got a new account. The junky part is ALL of my trophies were gone and I was forced to start afresh. I'm big into trophies and gaming so was forced to restart all games I own and get all of the trophies back!

I'm probably the only breathing human being who does this. I have made a mental schedule of the games I'm playing and the order.

All games I'm playing until I get the plat.

1. Uncharted 1, from the beginning to the end(I'm ALMOST DONE! should have the plat by tomorrow!) PLAT!
2. Once I got the plat for uncharted play GTA4. Only play for about 6hours to just get a wave of several trophies because it takes way too long from beginning to end to get the plat.
3. Start working on Uncharted 2 (I'm picking up where I left off. I think I'm at about 42% complete already)
3a. Take a break or two from UC2 and play GTA for 2or3hrs then go back to UC2 and finish it completely. PLAT!
3b. If by change the feeling strikes play Midnight club 3 just for fun and to warm up.
4. Start going for Uncharted 3(I'm at about 23% already)
4a. Take a break from UC3 and get all of almost all of the gta trophies
4b. play a tiny bit of midnight club, maybe just get a small handful of trophies for it.
5. Completely finish Uncharted 3. PLAT
6. Completely finish GTA4. PLAT
7. Play Midnight Club and get the PLAT
8. Juggle and play both Dead Island & Saints row: the Third until I get both PLATS. PLATX2!
9. ??? I forget what other games I have.......

And while I'm doing that when I'm working and my wife is bored she's going to get a few too.
1. Back to the future(About 30% done). PLAT
2. Worms Revolution(About 95% done). PLAT
3. Sims3: pets(About 60% done). PLAT
4. Little big planet 1 & 2 (about 80% done/each) PLAT PLAT.

So by the end of this I'll have 12 new plats!.

You can bet I'm crazy!

Maybe a little too much into trophy collecting like GA is, but I wouldn't call you crazy.

I'm behind schedule playing uncharted on Crushing mode is ridiculous. While I am getting further I keep getting to waves of enemies that kill me over and over again. I was stuck at one spot for a good hour.

You think I'm crazy? Check PS3T leaderboards.

And I generally have a three game schedule. Right now it is Ratchet and Clank 1, Hitman Absolution, and Gravity Rush.

I've changed my schedule because I want to get the GTA4 plat before GTA5 comes out. Its going to take forever for the online ones. When I went to play uncharted two my old saved game was on VERY EASY mode which doesn't even get you a trophy at like 80% complete. I didn't feel like starting all over again considering that if you find 150 hidden tresures you get a total of 3 trophies. The 1st uncharted got you a trophy for every ten. I just don't feel up to it so I'm hitting GTA4 hard with mild breaks to finally finish and get the worms revolution plat which I'm very close to.

DS, you should help me and yourself get the online trophies for gta4. Me and GA are arranging a good setup to get the tough ones. One more player will make it a lot faster(still will take hours anyway though).
interested?

I wish there was 10 of us actually. In only an hour we'll all get the highest GTA4 online rank.

DS doesn't play GTA. I don't think he plays anything but RPG's and CoD anyway. lol

I want to get that game soon. I heard it was good. Never got around to it yet though.

The story is great, gameplay is fun, lots of side quests (not tedious, boring ones), funny dialogue, great graphics, decent music, great environment. It was a well spent $60.

Well my year is planned out.

I need to finish Kid Icarus uprising. Then after that I plan to play Ratchet and clank till sly cooper 4 comes put and start playing that. Once that is done I'll finish R&C and play transformers fall of cyberton, then my jak and dexter collection, then persona 4 arena. Hopefully this is all done by summer so I can start playing tales of graces f then Grandia or super paper mario sticker RPG and then finish my year out with Naruto storm 3.

Back