I have a gaming Schedule. I AM crazy! <My 2017 gaming report>

J-RAY

Top Fight Security!
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Welcome to my platinum gaming schedule of 2017!
e0r5s.jpg

Lots of racing games this year. Red dead REDEMPTION 2 comes out as well. YEAH, BUDDY!​
Legend:
  • = Plated and complete now
  • = Games, I currently in the process of completing
  • = Games I am looking forward to buying this year.
  • = Games I own but have not started yet.
  • = Games I may buy this year.
  • = Games I own but most likely will not bother to plat because I don't like the game enough or it's too difficult.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Finished games

1.Need for speed: the rivals |2. DriveClub |3.GTA: directors cut |4.GTA5: Heists |5.Uncharted:lost legacy |6.Uncharted 4 |7.LBP3 |8.Last of us |9.Driveclub:tours|10.Driveclub:All stars |11.Aven Colony |12.COD:adanced Warfare |13.Deformers

14. The crew
15. Project Cars

16. Constructor
17. Red dead redemption 2 (2018)

18. Gran Turismo Sport
19. Dead Or Alive: Xtreme Fortune
20. The Evil Within
21. Farcry 5 (feb 2018)
22. Dead Island 2 (unknown)

23. last of us 2 (2018)
24. Call of Duty: WWII
25. Arcade arch: double dragon
26. Arcade arch: double dragon 2

27. Arcade arch: renegade
28. state of decay 2 (2018)
29. Prey (released)
30. God of war (2018)
31. Fl4Tout
32. The crew 2 (2018)
33. skull and bones (2018)
34. Pray for the gods (2018)
35. Need for speed Payback (Nov 2017)
36. Dayz gone (2018)
37. NHL 15
38. RBI Baseball 2017
39. Until Dawn
40. Friday the 13th: the game
41. titanfall 2
42. Sims 4 (nov)
43. Jurassic Park (2018)
44. Tropico 6 (2018)
45. Shadow of War
46. School Girl/Zombie Hunter
47. Middle earth : Shadow of Mordor

Last edited:
Nice list. I'm not that into racing games myself so don't tend to play them. Sea of Thieves is a PC/Xbox One title. Thought you were PS4 only?

Oh well. I didn't do cartwheels for it. I love ocean/pirate type games so I always go for them.

Man, there isn't much exciting coming out this year....

GTA5 Directors cut is finished now. It was fun to reply this again.
Easy couple of collectibles and what not.
2845957-editor12.jpg

I'll be continuing with GTA 5: Heists. That won't take long.

Heists can be tough pending on your team.
I'm done half of them now but it really sucks. GTA5 is notorious for idiots online so Its not rare to be playing for 20 minutes with a team then when you get to the spot a team guy will blow up the ride, laugh, and log off.

GTA-Online-banner.jpg

GTA 5 heists is Finished. Man I'm happy to be rid of the endless amount of idiots who play online.

Thought I disappeared forever huh? NOPE. Gaming has not been fun for me. Lately I've been getting stuck on a lot of games where I only need a few impossible trophies to plat.
I've been playing ASSETTO CORSA and it's suppose to be the hardest game to plat ever. It glitched on me and I couldn't fix it. Spending 200hrs on a racing game for it to glitch is annoying.
MX vs ATV also is stuck because of an online trophy I need which is not impossible because the game is not active online.
uncharted-4-story-banner.png

I've PLATTED Uncharted 4 though. DAMN!! that's a good game. That was an amazing experience. Exspecially considering I just bought a 4K 60" TV. Crystal clear and beautiful. I wish there were 20 uncharted games. I could play them forever. The only bummer is there are not many trophies online and it's one of the only games I prefer to play online.
Uncharted_4_A_Thief_s_End_20170213210040.jpg

/\/\SS from my 4K TV!!!!
The only problem was Elena. Don't get my wrong. Elena is super hot and I'm in love with her but in this one she seems to be a giant obsticle to our hero drake. Why can't a woman just support her guy with who he is. It seems that women like Elena are always begging the guy to retire from stuff. Elena was throwing guilt trips through the whole game.

Now I'm working on uncharted: survival DLC and clicker heroes. After these two I'm going to try for some quicker and easy ones.

This is an amazing year for games! So far we've had Resident Evil 7, Yakuza 0, Gravity Rush 2, Nioh, For Honor, Breath of the Wild, Horizon Zero Dawn, Nier Automata, and Mass Effect Andromeda (hopefully patches will save this). We still have the following games in the pipeline: Persona 5, Sonic Mania, Red Dead Redemption 2, Super Mario Odyssey, Destiny 2, Prey, Injustice 2, Tekken 7, Middle-Earth: Shadow of War, Star Wars Battlefront 2, Divinity: Original Sin 2, God of War 4, Days Gone, Spider-Man, Marvel vs Capcom Infinite, and Ni No Kuni 2.

This is ignoring all the great indie games coming out this year, such as Hollowknight and Snake Pass.

This is the best year in gaming for this gen so far.

Looks like a good list. I heard For Honor was going so pay to win. Is it true?

Back