I have a question for everyone....

Chipl

Awards
Credits
Okay, my mom had me in daycare for long hours from when I was two and a half until I was 11 even when she didn't have a job. Does anyone think she doesn't like me?
sad0049.gif

QUOTE (dynastygal @ May 03, 2009 05:58 am) Daycare as in a nursery?
Yeah, I guess. And yes, I was in a terrible daycare centre until 11.

Sometimes parents have to work, it doesn't mean they love you any less or more. She at least got care for you, she could have left you at home. While I am no optimist it could've always be worse.

QUOTE (xxxAERO @ May 03, 2009 11:35 am) Sometimes parents have to work, it doesn't mean they love you any less or more. She at least got care for you, she could have left you at home. While I am no optimist it could've always be worse.
Yes, but she sent me to daycare even if she didn't have a job. That's the problem.

Maybe she wants you to have better social skills by playing with the other kids.

Not neccessarily, you can improve your social skills by going to day care and playing with the other kids.

School sometimes is not the best place for improving socail skills because everyone is too busy trying to finish their homework, or studying. This is from my experience.

She knew I hated it there. I hated most of the other kids, and I was mistreated by the daycare teachers.

You should tell the police, or another trusting adult about being mistreated by the daycare teachers since child abuse is wrong.

QUOTE (Chipl @ May 04, 2009 01:25 pm) Nobody cares, sadly.
someone somewhere always cares Chipl. (like us) you got to seek them out and if you feel your current situation is not right you should seek out someone who might be able to fix it.

What really sucks is that I don't really have parents. My real dad left us, and I have a strained relationship with my mom.

Things can be worse like on TV where the news talk about parents who abuse or kill their kids for some dumb reason like the mom wants to go out to have a fun time, but her kids are holding them back, so she decides to kill.

Very disturbing.

My mom just wanted to be with her friends, and not me. At this point, I'd actually want her to kill me.

QUOTE (Chipl @ May 06, 2009 04:20 pm) My mom just wanted to be with her friends, and not me. At this point, I'd actually want her to kill me.
love from your parents is not everything. If your mom doesn't want you then start going out to meet (the right) people and making some friends that can help you along the tough road of life.

Turn your sadness into something positive by writing a sad song, or drawing a Manga comic about how sad you feel.

Try geting a hobby like video games which help make life not as sad.

I agree with DS. You should try to find the (right) people to hang around with to give you support.

Back