Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Not sure what the design will be (I suspect a very similar design to current dual shock) but I do hope the battery is a lot better. Seems these days my controller's charge vanishes in no time.

Yeah hopefully Ps5's controller will have a better battery.

or less/no lights. I know my PS3 controller always held a decent charge.

Lights are fine, but battery life is the main priority to me too.

Maybe making a cobtroller with removable batteries can make shortnbattery life be less annoying because you can instsll a more powerful battery or replace empty batteries with charge batteries in s few seconds.

there is nothing removable these days, easy removal that is.

I think most TV remote still use removable batteries, and the AAA batteries in TV remotes can last along time if you use good batteries from Energizer, Duracell, etc.

Some computer mouse still use removable AA batteries.

I think most TV remote still use removable batteries, and the AAA batteries in TV remotes can last along time if you use good batteries from Energizer, Duracell, etc.

Some computer mouse still use removable AA batteries.

Well thankfully remotes are still easy, thats a given. PCs, anything built in, hard as heck.

Well thankfully remotes are still easy, thats a given. PCs, anything built in, hard as heck.

I remember a few years ago, I had to remove a coin size battery from a PC motherboard. It was not very hard to remove the coin size CMOS/BIOS battery, but I had to be careful not to stab the motherboard with a screwdriver or pin.

I think removing the built-in battery from cheap wireless keyboards and mouse are simpler because they may use easy to install batteries, so the workers can quickly install many batteries per hour in the wireless keyboard and mouse factories.

So I read from dualshockers that the ps5's controller could be without the lightbar:

The PlayStation 5's controller -- supposedly named the DualShock 5 -- will ditch the light bar that was introduced with the DualShock 4. That's according to a freshly uncovered Sony patent that shows clearly labelled drawings of the next-gen device.

qkXIIDq.jpg

So I read from dualshockers that the ps5's controller could be without the lightbar:

The PlayStation 5's controller -- supposedly named the DualShock 5 -- will ditch the light bar that was introduced with the DualShock 4. That's according to a freshly uncovered Sony patent that shows clearly labelled drawings of the next-gen device.

qkXIIDq.jpg

Looks like a good controller.

Saw this pic, wonder if the controller in the pic is DS5...
9x42jz1.jpg

Back