I need a team to help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I'm working on my own.

Heh, that's slightly rude in a way. But still understandable.

Truth be told, I have my own projects that I want to work on as well so I'm out of this. And even if I didn't have any, I probably wouldn't help out as there needs to be a clear plan of everything.

Right now I think you've sort of got everything your head, but you will need to write all of that down and post a project brief of sorts if you want to attract more helpers.

No-one wants to work on a game where the name is of someone who's not gonna put any effort into it.

All this said, you don't need Flash to make a game. Many people who want to get a start at making stuff will use free versions of either Game Maker or The Games Factory (I used The Games Factory... bad days, bad days).

This software does require some knowledge as well. A game is a very big project to undertake as well. I'm no expert, but that's just the general idea. They can take months, if not years, of planning and development (depending on what kind of game you're aiming for, and how 'visually appealing' it's going to be).

So here's a plan out of the game:

Plot:Sonic finds 7 emeralds that look similar to the Chaos Emeralds at Emerald Beach in Emerald Town.Strange dark energy comes out of them,into Sonic,and almost turn him into an evil version of Super Sonic.Sonic's will is so strong,that Evil Super Sonic gets seperated from him.SupahSonicFan comes and the same thing happens to him.Evil Super Sonic and Evil Super Supah Sonic Fan leave to destroy all of Mobius.The Dark Emeralds get transported away.Sonic and SSF run to Tails' Workshop.Sonic and SSF come in.Tails asks them what happened and who is "that other hedgehog".Sonic never got his name,so SSF introduced himself.Meanwhile,Alex the Fox is walking,when Evil Super Sonic and ESSSF ambush him.Alex,with little strength,uses a transporter given to him by Tails,who he had recently met in Emerald Town.The scene shifts to SSF asking Tails if he would help them find the Dark Emeralds and destroy Sonic's and his evil doplegangers.Tails agrees and thier quest begins.

Stories Available:
Sonic's Story
Tails' Story
Manic's Story
Knuckles' Story
Amy's Story
Cream's Story
Shadow's Story
Rouge's Story
Alex's Story
SSF's Story
Speedy's Story
Final Story

Playable Characters:
Sonic the Hedgehog
Tails the Fox
Knuckles the Echidna
Shadow the Hedgehog
Rouge the Bat
Amy the Hedgehog
Cream the Rabbit
Manic the Hedgehog
Emerl(Unlockable,No Chapter)
Omega(Unlockable,No Chapter)
Chaos(Mentioned,Unlockable,No Chapter)
Sonia the Hedgehog(Mentioned,Unlockable,No Chapter)
Mighty the Armidillo(Unlockable,No Chapter)

Fanon Playable Characters:
SSF the Hedgehog
Alex the Fox
Speedy the Hedgehog

Overworld Areas and Battle Arenas(So far):
Emerald Town(Battle Arenas:Emerald Beach,Tails' Lab,and Battle Highway)
Central City(Battle Arenas:Amy's Room and Battle Highway)
Green Hill Zone(Battle Arenas:SSF's House,Dr.Eggman's Secret Base,Speedy's Front Yard,and Alex's Backyard)
Holy Summit(Battle Arenas:Chao Ruins,Crater,and Master Emerald Shrine)
Night Babylon(Battle Arena:Club Rouge)

Main Villains;
Dr.Eggman
Evil Super Sonic
Evil Super Supah Sonic Fan

Modes:
Story Mode
Battle Mode

This Game is a 1P game,but the sequel will be a MMO game.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry- a 10 or 11 year old TRYING to run an MMO?

NOT happening. Keep with the 1P game.
Why not?

Well, it's probably too hard to manage for a person who has no idea what they're doing. Even I have no idea how to do that. I know there are free MMORPG engines out there, but they're all limited in what they have to offer.

I personally think if you really want to make a game, you need to tone your ideas down a bit. It's fun to let your imagination fly (which is definitely what you're doing), but at the end of the day, you're only going to be able to make something if you bring it back down to Earth and do something that's achievable and within your reach (but still a challenge at the same time!).

il help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back