I think I am in love, chilled with a woman with some serious game!

J-RAY

Top Fight Security!
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Yes .... there is a point to this topic, bare with my history. o_O
I've been gaming since 1988 and I have only met one woman in the past who was a real versatile seasoned gamer. I have met others who had a very short list of going nuts over just a few games, but never a woman who is actually into it.
My wife(Oops, EX-wife) was the closest example until the woman I met this weekend. The ex loved the Wii games, particularly the mario (galaxy, Paper Mario thing, etc). She was really into it. She didn't like to play anything else though. She loved to watch red dead redemption and other games but she never wanted to play them. Anyway, you wouldn't like her. She's a sarcastic witch. (haha, just kidding, she's nice and pretty)

Anyway, I met this woman who is friends with my sister and we decided to hang out at my place on Sat afternoon. We gamed and talked about the game world the whole time then went out to eat. After we finished she's like "Hey ... you want to hang out all night and game n' stuff".

Hell yeah I wanted to. She said she was going to go to her place for 30mins though. I figured she was ditching me but then 45mins later she shows up with a TON of her games. She even took her controller because "my controller is worn out on all of the right places. I only like mine!".
The night was so awesome. I felt so weird talking to a woman about gaming companies and what is happening but she knew more than me!

Also ...... half naked woman snuggling to me + playing games all night. There is nothing on the planet better than that!
Ever since she left my apartment smells like her body lotion.
I think I am in love. haha

Last edited:
*Eye twitches*

You just want to be banned don't you? coming in my forum, talking about my fantasies, I have the right mind to fly to your area and kidnap her bowser style for my own keeping!

(seriously though, congrats and don't let someone like that get away)

Back