Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Just a rant because I paid for this abuse...

So I think I'm in about a quarter of this semester and I really have to say my teachers are a really piece of work.

1st teacher, online business course. I've had him before, cool dude, though he should be in a retirement home. He messed up so badly I spent so much extra time and money on the class it's not even funny, he set up everything for edition 7 of our book instead of edition 8 and constant emails of trying to explain him the issue wasn't getting it fixed. I finally emailed the department head to bitch and now a new teacher is teaching the course.

2nd teacher, in class business course, a very hyper teacher who I think drinks too much coffee she gets so far ahead she just ends up confusing everyone. She also grades harshly, I'm only missing a total of 5 points out of three quizzes taken so far and my grade has already dropped to a B+ before any tests. She handed out papers today showing our grade so far, and from my glancing around there are a lot of people sitting at Ds and Fs already.

3rd teacher, in class business course, awesome guy. Every class he makes us laugh several dozen times, he is the type you want to get a beer with afterwards. Though he has bad views, he stated that if during a quiz/test, if anyone tries to look at the paper the person that looks and was spied upon will get an F, even if the person spied upon doesn't know they are being looked at. He just sent us a email complaining how badly we did on our first test, which covered three chapters and was 75 questions of either A/B/C/D choice or T/F. Granted it was simple, but that's a lot to try and remember and his expectations are too much.

4th teacher, in class english course, ohohoh, this guy is.... very soft spoken. Like I'm not in his class to learn, I'm in there to just try and stay awake so I can learn something because the way he talks puts you to sleep. Plus he expects us to read and memorize all these old books to discuss in class. It does not go as far as you think it does.

I have two other classes, one is taught by a teacher that can become a bitch at a drop of a hat, but I've dealt with her before and the other teacher is actually cool.

If I make it to May with passing grades, it's going to be with one foot in the grave... :astonished:

Teachers can be really awful. I've always taken it upon myself to do as much work as possible on my own so I don't really need the teachers as much.

Teachers can be really awful. I've always taken it upon myself to do as much work as possible on my own so I don't really need the teachers as much.

considering they went through the same stuff as us that really makes them traitors. I mainly hate how they don't see anything beyond their classrooms. Got five more classes? Don't care. Got a family and a job? Don't care. Weather is so bad you don't dare go out? Truly do not care.

Oh my God..
That must be really hard to deal with. I really hope they would send their way at some point.
Otherwise it would be a hell for you
. Good luck and gambare

Well, you said do yourself that we have to endure right?
It's far from easy but that's the only thing we can do....I hope good days would come soon, before anyone loses all hope.

Back