Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
8 bosses at once in such a small area is too much chaos. Cool idea for a game though. Imagine if they had all the bosses from 1-10 in it...

8 bosses at once in such a small area is too much chaos. Cool idea for a game though. Imagine if they had all the bosses from 1-10 in it...

That be pure chaos. I agree its too small, a bigger area would make it a bit better. Personally they need to do a megaman game like how ultimatemaverickx on youtube does videos, just wild battles that utilizes all the armors in a non-standard type battle.

Dude, I usually have a hard enough time taking on one Megaman boss. I would die in the first 10 seconds and that's only because of invincibility frames.

Two words. Metal Blade.
Well, not in Megaman 2. I think that's the game I knew how to beat with ease.

I listened to this song hundreds of times before ever playing a Megaman game so once I got the Megaman collection for the GameCube and after beating MM1, I pretty flew through MM2. Besides the last boss fight. That boss fight is one of the worst in the series.

Well, not in Megaman 2. I think that's the game I knew how to beat with ease.

I listened to this song hundreds of times before ever playing a Megaman game so once I got the Megaman collection for the GameCube and after beating MM1, I pretty flew through MM2. Besides the last boss fight. That boss fight is one of the worst in the series.

I agree about the boss fight. Absolute pain.

and that is a really catchy theme.

Back