I will be fixing the forum all week

So I have reached out to Xenforo to figure a few things out. REALLY hoping to get the main issues done this week and move onto other stuff.

Update on the forum finally!

I cleaned up a lot of the widgets, you will find the forum stats on the bottom footer for all skins. Made it so the footer isn't so long down due to so many widgets, though still a gap in the modern gamer that I will work at.

Also Vice Admins are now called Managers with a blue banner to them.

Added gamescom and TGS prefix to the news section to better handle upcoming convention news.

Last edited:

I cleaned up a lot of the widgets, you will find the forum stats on the bottom footer for all skins. Made it so the footer isn't so long down due to so many widgets, though still a gap in the modern gamer that I will work at.

Added gamescom and TGS prefix to the news section to better handle upcoming convention news.

I like what you done with the widget in the sidebar/footer. It looks great on mobile too :)

Cool

Back