If we have OOT for the 3DS why not...

Chtulu

Awards
Credits
Majora's Mask for the 3DS?
WHY THE HELL NOT
biggrin.gif

Majora's Mask was the sequel or something (I'm not good with timeliness, especially for Zelda, so cut me some slack) wasn't it? I think that it will depend on how people rate OoT, and Nintendo will make a decision based on popularity.

If Orcarina of Time sell good and gets good reviews they will do Majora's Mask.

Majora's Mask was the sequel or something (I'm not good with timeliness, especially for Zelda, so cut me some slack) wasn't it? I think that it will depend on how people rate OoT, and Nintendo will make a decision based on popularity.
Which the sales will obviously be high and I think the ratings will be good too.

No way they would make that either. If Nintendo's too lazy to actually do something good for Mario's 25th anniversary, they're most likely not gonna do anything better for LoZ.

Because I, for one, don't want MM to be ruined by this 3D crap like OoT is about to be.

This is just pathetic. They haven't even released OOT 3D. Why is it people suddenly question Nintendo about something now, but when they've done it before loads of times, it's OK. When they first showed Super Mario Galaxy in 2006, were you like:
If we have SMG for the Wii why not SMG2 for the Wii? WHY THE HELL NOT? -- *goes forward 3 years*
If we have DKC for the SNES why not DKC2 for the SNES? WHY THE HELL NOT? -- *goes forward a year*

Has it ever occurred to any of you that there COULD be a Majora's Mask 3D? Think common sense. Do you announce Super Mario Land, Super Mario Land 2 AND Super Mario Land 3 at once? No. You release one, and then announce the next one of the first one was popular enough. If OOT 3D is popular enough, they might announce MM.

Remember, if the positive is not known, don't assume the negative.

They might not have SAID that they are making an MM 3D, but they never said they WEREN'T (I'm typing words in capitals because I'm too lazy to make them italicized).

Back