Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
****I do not take credit for this joke! I found it on a random forum!****

This guy is trying to lose weight, so he looks in the daily newspaper for clinics and such to try and help him lose weight. He can't find anything, so he goes to his doctor and asks him about it. The doctor gives him a phone number to call. He calls it when he arrives home and they have their conversation and the person on the other line says, "Are you sure you want to do this?". He replies, "Yes.".

The next morning he wakes up to the doorbell. He goes downstairs and opens it to see a 20 year old woman wearing nothing but boots and a sign around her that says "If you can catch me, you can have me!" Later he catches her. Takes her back to his house and they do their thing and such...

He calls back to the place saying he wants to do this again for round 2. They say, "Are you Sure you want to do this?". And he replies, "Yes!". The next morning he wakes up to the doorbell, goes downstairs and sees another woman. This woman is the HOTTEST, SEXIEST, woman he has EVER seen in his life, wearing only boots and a sign that says "If you can catch me, you can have me!" This time it takes him a little bit longer to catch her, but he does. They go back..and do their thing again.

After that, he called the place back again and said he wanted their final round. They say to him again, "Are you SURE you want to do this?" And by this time he's lost at least 100 pounds..so he says, "Yes!". They say again, "Are you SURE you want to do this?!?" and he replies "YES!!!".

The next morning he wakes up to the doorbell, only to find a 300 pound man wearing a thong, boots and a sign that says "If I can catch you, I can have you!

Back