If you only had Thirty seconds to live...

Vivian

NOT A GIRL
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
How'd you spend it? Trying to find a cure for Dying in Thirty seconds, only to find it'll take 31 seconds to make?

I'd spend it just like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tell the one person I love how I truly feel about him, then maybe pull a prank finally without worrying about the consequences (If I have time of course)

Dev Dev Dev............ QOTD re-run?

Okay, Dev. Don't go posting on my page about re-running Q.O.T.D without my permission just because I was taking a break. You asked before and I never said you could. I'm asking nicely, please do not make another one without my concent. I seem like a jerk but even when I said no, like, a month ago you went and did it anyways. Q.O.T.D was my idea for this site's activity purposes only. If you want to make your own Questions up LIKE Q.O.T.D then that's your choice. But don't steal my idea like that just because it's dead at the moment. Now stop.

Make love with all my cats (at once) super quickly.

At the rate of dev's user title, He has a long ass time to go compaired to this statement.

If anything I would probably come out with my Bisexuality, and many other things that could be put down on paper/facebook/tweets.

If I knew I had thirty seconds to live because someone told me, I'd either...

A) Kiss the girl I like because it would be a "what the hell I'm going to die anyway" thing.
or
cool.gif
See how long I can say, "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" until I run out of breath or until the 30 seconds are up.

It all depends on the cause of death.
If it were some kind of nuclear blast, i can't get the idea out of my head of finding a suitable wall, striking a funny pose next to it, and having my carbonised atoms blasted against it, so in a thousand years time, some archaeologist will discover a picture of my pose on a wall.

Lol. Like people have a trademark on topic ideas or something.

No. It was an idea of mine and he didn't have a right to post a thread when I said no. If I stole your idea, you wouldn't be happy.

Sorry to ruin it for you, but almost every concept in life is stolen. Anyways, the question of the day concept I've seen on sites before you made it here.

I'd probably make good-bye video for my loved ones.
sad.gif
SAD THOUGHTS!

Lol. Like people have a trademark on topic ideas or something.

No. It was an idea of mine and he didn't have a right to post a thread when I said no. If I stole your idea, you wouldn't be happy.

Sorry to ruin it for you, but almost every concept in life is stolen. Anyways, the question of the day concept I've seen on sites before you made it here.

It's okay, I don't really believe in your concept there, but people who make it on other sites didn't ask me before I said no and went and did it anyway.

There's really no time to do most of the things you guys have suggested. It's only 30 seconds, not 30 minutes... I think.... I'd.. do nothing. I'd probably sit there in deisbeleif for a few seconds, and after that, accept that I'm going to die,(As I already have) and just continue on normally until I do.

PS I'm not emo, I'm just saying everyone's going to die sometime, and I've come to terms with it. Don't WANT to, but you can't really stop it.
PPS this will most likely be the only non-silly post I make in a long time. Enjoy it.

I haven't yet answered the original question, have I?

Probably scream it out, write a note on my self, maybe.

I'd probably make good-bye video for my loved ones.
sad.gif
SAD THOUGHTS!
HITHEREGUYSITTURNSOUTIHAVEONLY30SECONDSTOLIVESOIMONNAMAKETHISVIDEOTOSAYGOODBYEBEFOREIT'STI-*dies*

*a-hem* Sorry, had to do that. xP

There's really no time to do most of the things you guys have suggested. It's only 30 seconds, not 30 minutes... I think.... I'd.. do nothing. I'd probably sit there in deisbeleif for a few seconds, and after that, accept that I'm going to die,(As I already have) and just continue on normally until I do.

PS I'm not emo, I'm just saying everyone's going to die sometime, and I've come to terms with it. Don't WANT to, but you can't really stop it.
PPS this will most likely be the only non-silly post I make in a long time. Enjoy it.

I'd be able to say I love my family and friends in a short amount of time, just something to say I love them and thank you for being there. :3

Back