If you were to compose a book, what genre would it be?

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Staff member
Full GL Member
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Username Style
If you were to write or compose a book what genre would it be?

A book about Sexy Fighter Planes lol

Are you really making a book about planes with plots lol

lol indeed! Fighter planes got built in PLOTs since they are all females since their sexy computer voices are all females thus her nickname "Bitchin' Betty" for US fighter planes. UK's Eurofighter Typhoon also has a sexy female voice nicknamed "Naggin' Nora" (Nora's voice is sexier than Betty imo lol), and the latest version of Nora is super intelligent, combat pilots riding her can actually talk to her and she will respond sort of like female Knight rider's kit. They all have female voices because female voices are more authoritative to mostly male combat pilots and crew members are more likely to get their attention.

Last edited:
I would make a book compilation of code and math concepts. Maybe a how-to of sorts- making games and the inner workings of computers. Like today I learned about polynomial generators that are cyclic and linear. Then I would educate collisions, decision-making with the chain rule, byte math, jumping physics, RPG math taken from other games, and music theory.

If it sounds boring I could add some allegories and applications that are very simple to understand.

I would make a book compilation of code and math concepts. Maybe a how-to of sorts- making games and the inner workings of computers. Like today I learned about polynomial generators that are cyclic and linear. Then I would educate collisions, decision-making with the chain rule, byte math, jumping physics, RPG math taken from other games, and music theory.

If it sounds boring I could add some allegories and applications that are very simple to understand.
Nice! and don't forget gaming 3d Polygons PLOT soft body physics and collision detection! lol

Last edited:
That’s really hard to say… Though I really do enjoy the thought of penning a steamy romance novel or a fantastical adventure, I feel as though my writing is more suited to short-form fiction.

lol indeed! Fighter planes got built in PLOTs since they are all females since their sexy computer voices are all females thus her nickname "Bitchin' Betty" for US fighter planes. UK's Eurofighter Typhoon also has a sexy female voice nicknamed "Naggin' Nora" (Nora's voice is sexier than Betty imo lol), and the latest version of Nora is super intelligent, combat pilots riding her can actually talk to her and she will respond sort of like female Knight rider's kit. They all have female voices because female voices are more authoritative to mostly male combat pilots and crew members are more likely to get their attention.

and also with Russian fighter planes, her nickname is "Rita". She is more bossy though sexy too lol

Interesting question. Well, I guess epic fantasy because I read mostly epic fantasy books in my life and those movies attract me. This gives me a knowladge base of what was already written and what isn't. I won't be copying other authors but finding a unique story is damn hard.

Back