If your child was bullied at school.. ?

Depends on what they’re doing. I’ll teach them how to grow a pair and either fight back or talk shit back.
This! I would never let my kids to cower in fear of bullies. They will be taught how to man up and face the bullies head on. It's the only way to stop bullies.

I don’t have kids but I can still have consideration for those being bullied. Because what it is is really abuse.
I’d be there for them & help them know adults can be trusted. I’d teach them to fight but not just in the offensive but defensive. You can “fight” in the form of self-defense without inflicting much pain on the other. But I would also teach them mindfulness techniques. We ALL will be hurt in one way or another. Defending yourself physically is one part but we also have to defend our minds from not turning somebody’s opinion of us into us going down the negativity path. We all think of defense at the time but very few people think of how our MIND will keep going round & round with what was said. :)

I don’t have kids but I can still have consideration for those being bullied. Because what it is is really abuse.
I’d be there for them & help them know adults can be trusted. I’d teach them to fight but not just in the offensive but defensive. You can “fight” in the form of self-defense without inflicting much pain on the other. But I would also teach them mindfulness techniques. We ALL will be hurt in one way or another. Defending yourself physically is one part but we also have to defend our minds from not turning somebody’s opinion of us into us going down the negativity path. We all think of defense at the time but very few people think of how our MIND will keep going round & round with what was said. :)
You're right. Abuse can some in a physical form and it can also come in verbal form. One needs to know how to defend oneself against which one they face. It's where working on on the mind becomes necessary.

Back