I'll be really honest...

No, TUK, you're wrong.

Rebecca Black doesn't sound good in that song, AutoTune does. Seriously. If you listen to "Friday" and then this piece without knowing the artist, you wouldn't even know that they're sung by the same person.

No, TUK, you're wrong.

Rebecca Black doesn't sound good in that song, AutoTune does. Seriously. If you listen to "Friday" and then this piece without knowing the artist, you wouldn't even know that they're sung by the same person.

I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT HER, SHE'S STILL SO ADORABLE!

Edit: Actually, regardless if she's singing or not, for some reason I suddenly found it kinda catchy...

Last edited by a moderator:
I detect autotune.

If you listen to "Friday" and then this piece without knowing the artist, you wouldn't even know that they're sung by the same person.
I can't even listen to "Friday" I don't like the lyrics or the singing I have nothing against Rebecca Black herself, but that song..............I don't like.

She sounds better in this that in Friday.
Also, AutoTune only makes them sound like they're in tune, it can't exactly, for example, turn a screeching cat into a beautiful birdsong.

This is song is so catchy, it was stuck in my head yesterday. Mmmm...

"How do your like your coffee, sir?"

"Short Rebecca Black, please"

*jumps in air, kicks heels, just realised mostly Australians and some UK people will get that*

Back