I'm so sorry.. and Thank you for MOTM.

Black Angel

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger..
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
I just wanted to say that I am so sorry that I didn't notice that you guys made me Member of the Month for September. Thank you very, very much for making me MOTM I really appreciate it and it means a lot to me. :)

I apologize for not noticing it sooner, I have been posting from my phone lately via Tapatalk and I didn't notice until DS pointed it out to me in the shoutbox on TC.

Screenshot_2013-09-18-17-54-53-1_zpsa494c876.png

Black Angel said:
Sorry for posting it in the wrong area.. and I intentionally didnt include the part where you said that you prefer Pepsi.. :p

But thank you once again for making me MOTM and also for your help, I really appreciate it and it has helped make my decision much easier. :)
your decision to give up Pepsi for coke? :confused:

also this is what is display at the top for a few days:

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q39/neoed/motm_zps41764960.png (ignore the grammar error.)

Ha Ha ha. You're hilarious. But no, never that.. although I will have Coke with a slice if there isnt any Pepsi.. for some reason most of the pizzerias around here have Coke logos and machines even though they have Pepsi as well..

What I mean is IPB. Ive yet to make my list though.. I'll do that later today..

And yes I see that now when I'm in my browser, but not when I am in Tapatalk.. which, you've seen..

I know that you can run your forum with tapatalk that is independent from the app itself.

If I am not mistaken both XDA and Android Central forums have their own apps using the Tapatalk hacienda and they are separate from Tapatalk itself.

I just prefer the app because it is less scrolling and it males more sense for me to have one app to manage all of my logins instead of an app for each forum I'm on.

I might be an appaholic, but that is just a little bit crazy..

Back