Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Anyone here see this movie? I just came back from it and its really good. Well worth the 14 year wait! Though I will say, the makers made a dangerous decision to include bright Strobe Light scenes, a light able to trigger seizures, epilepsy, migraines, and chronic illness.

So if you do go to see it and

And Elastic Girl is about to fight the bad guy in the run down apartment, CLOSE YOUR EYES! I had to, which what sounded like an awesome fight scene.

Incredibles was released in 2004. Even though the movie did well in the box office, it took 14 years to Brad Bird to make the sequel of the movie. I liked the movie very much. Mr. Incredible his wife Elastigirl and the kids were cute characters. The sequal has not been released in my territory yet, therefore, I am waiting for this movie to hit in the theatres in my town.

Definitely going to see this I actually never expecting this to be happen because the previous movie is release ages ago. But I glad they make a prequel. I rewatched this movie many time when I got home from school.

Incredibles 2 is kinda fun and I like it also but I love the first incredibles movie than the second one. I like the plot of Incredibles than the Incredibles 2 but overall, the movie is nice and good for kids.

Back