Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Hello GF gamers,

As we move to becoming the rebranded Edge Gamer forums and get everything for a new start on the Xenforo software, one of the major changes is to the index and sub-boards.

The focus of this shift is to make the forum condense and quicker to navigate. As such a number of boards have been removed.

Trailers has been removed, just post all trailers in the right world of gaming boards.

Release dates is gone, they will just be posted in gaming news.

Gaming news had no changes, but the sub-boards will be removed in time with all gaming news posted in the main gaming news board with the right topic prefix to make viewing all the news easier.

World of gaming boards have been moved to the very top for quicker general gaming access.

Gaming deals has been removed due to lack of posting in it.

The Big Screen and Soundtrack Beats is now a sub-board and will just be merged with power off in due time.

Gadget Hub is now on the main index.

Finally all GF HQ boards have been moved to the very bottom since they don't get many posts but don't forget to check for site news often! GF gamer hangout will be moved to power off in due time.

As clear there are changes still coming, I did not do all of them in order to gauge current members feedback to see if you like what is happening. If you have any concerns please voice them now.

Thanks and keep looking forward to more great stuff to come! :)

-DS

Good update, just got rid of the things we don't need. Still ideas to change a few extra things around the place which I feel we don't need, I will hold off on that until we are with xenforo and we can use prefixes to replace.

Back