Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

From the makers of Ratchet and Clank and Sunset Overdrive comes a new Spiderman game. It is PS4 exclusive.

That was actually a very nice looking trailer for a Spiderman game. I wonder what all villain they will have in this one. We already know they're going to have multiple suites in it, because I think that's become a sort-of standard with just about every Spiderman game. The little snippets of gameplay they had in the trailer makes it seem like you'll get a good rush while playing this game the way they simulated his reflexes and fighting. Still need a bit more of the gameplay before you can really get a good idea on what to really expect I think.

Been hoping for a new Spiderman game for a while now. This seems pretty good.

Marvel recently quoted as saying that the future of Spiderman games belongs to Sony and Insomniac, suggests that this is likely to be a series rather than just one game.
I rather have Rocksteady making this.
They are in bed with Warner, no way they would. Insomniac will do a great job with it.

This game has major potential, looking at Insomniac games versatility (e.g. Ratchet, Resistance, Sunset Overdrive) I think this project is right in their wheelhouse. Sunset Overdrive wasn't quite the hit they wanted and Fuse was as ill conceived as a humor less shooter, so with a major franchise with built-in fans and a main character who's known for his banter this is a perfect match at a time when Insomniac needs one.

Marvel recently quoted as saying that the future of Spiderman games belongs to Sony and Insomniac, suggests that this is likely to be a series rather than just one game.

They are in bed with Warner, no way they would. Insomniac will do a great job with it.

True, but there really is little different between batman and spider man.

I rather have Rocksteady making this.

As much as I'd like Rocksteady to make this, I think Insomniac would also do a swell job at giving us that Spiderman feel. Although I do agree with you, some of the fighting mechanics in the Batman games would work well for a Spiderman game. I wonder how web slinging is going to be.

The game has my attention, but knowing that it will be a series is kind of a turn off. I'm hesitant to purchase games that will be series because future games take a long time to come out, I'm a fan in all, but just like Marvel CU, I don't like knowing that I will have to wait years for new releases to previous movies, or video games.

I played Spiderman on the PlayStation 1, and since have not because the game play was not on par obviously because it was the PS1, but it's a new system and I love this trailer, I'll check it out for sure. I want to just see some game play first.

I really enjoy the fact that it doesn't necessarily looks like a video game trailer, I think that it has to do more with the Spiderman story, how does he feel about all the psychological weight that the Spiderman title...I'm really looking forward to see if they are going to emphasize this part on the game, it would be a pretty interesting detail for me.

This game definitely has my attention! I'm hoping this game will be great. One of my favorite Spiderman games was the 1st Spiderman game for GBA. Obviously, much has changed since the release of that game, but I am hoping that everything works out for this game.

Back