Status
Not open for further replies.

IntoxNitram

GamingLatest Slave
Staff member
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
As per usual, I don't tend to go for plats in games, completing a game to me is playing through the story. I go for plats if they are very easy but overall just play as much as I want. Playing a game through the main story is completed in my eyes.

History
Completed Games
Please visit the gaming record hosted at IGDB below:
2017 Game Record - IntoxNitram - Internet Game Database

Games To Play
This is a list of games I currently own which I plan to play throughout next year. This list will grow as I buy more games.

1. Alien: Isolation
  2. Amnesia Collection
  3. Assassin's Creed Syndicate
  4. Blues and Bullets
  5. Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
  6. Bound By Flame
  7. Child of Light
  8. Darksiders II
  9. Darksiders Warmastered Edition
  10. Dead Island: Riptide - Definitive Edition
  11. Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
  12. Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition
  13. Dishonored 2
  14. Dishonored: Definitive Edition
  15. DmC Devil May Cry: Definitive Edition
  16. Dragon Age: Inquisition
  17. Dying Light
  18. Everybody's Gone To The Rapture
  19. Fallout 4
  20. Gravity Rush Remastered
  21. Homefront: The Revolution
  22. Horizon: Zero Dawn
  23. Journey
  24. Just Cause 3
  25. Knack
  26. Lego Marvel Super heroes
  27. Lego The Hobbit
  28. Lords of the Fallen
  29. Mad Max
  30. Mafia III
  31. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
  32. Metro 2033 Redux
  33. Metro: Last Light Redux
  34. Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
  35. Mirror's Edge Catalyst
  36. Outlast
  37. Outlast Whistleblower
  38. Resident Evil 0
  39. Resident Evil 5
  40. Resident Evil Code: Veronica X
  41. Saints Row IV: Re-Elected
  42. Saints Row: Gat out of Hell
  43. Shadow Warrior
  44. Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments
  45. SOMA
  46. The Evil Within
  47. The Witcher III: Blood and Wine
  48. The Witcher III: Hearts of Stone
  49. Until Dawn
  50. Zombi

Statistics
  • 29 games completed so far
  • 50 games to play
  • 657 trophies earned (started with 1,180)
  • 5 platinum's this year
Multiplayer Games
I occasionally spend some time with online games. These are the ones I will be spending time with this year.
  • FIFA 18
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 (Zombies)
  • Call of Duty: WWII

Last edited:
I put in Sleeping dogs today for a friend. It blew his mind.
You need to get into that list. You own a heck of a lot of games you have not finished yet.

You'll have to let me know how Transformers: Devastation is. Also if you have a gamestop I hear the are selling Ratchet & Clank for ten dollars.

And I'll have to get titan fall 2 so I can thrash you :p

I put in Sleeping dogs today for a friend. It blew his mind.
You need to get into that list. You own a heck of a lot of games you have not finished yet.
Yeah I am stopping buying games (aside from Resident Evil 7 in January) until I have completed some of these games. I'll make an exception if there are any digital games that I want which are going for very cheap (as these prices tend to be high otherwise)

Last edited:
Yeah I am stopping buying games (aside from Resident Evil 7 in January) until I have completed some of these games. I'll make an exception if there are any digital games that I want which are going for very cheap (as these prices tend to be high otherwise)

Dump your girlfriend/fiance/wife or if you are single make sure never to look at one of those things with long hair walking around the street. It'll wreck your gaming life for sure.

Dump your girlfriend/fiance/wife or if you are single make sure never to look at one of those things with long hair walking around the street. It'll wreck your gaming life for sure.
Don't think she'd approve. I'll have to drop other responsibilities like sleeping and eating :p

Yeah, maybe you are right. The live ones are pretty hard to catch in modern times. Better keep her.

I've finally completed all DLC for Revelations 2, completed the main game a while ago. So I am now ready to mark that off - completed 3 games so far this year, not many but I have been very busy! I now turn my complete attention to Resident Evil 7 and its DLC which is coming out over the year.

how was the batman games?
Only played Asylum, got City to go relatively soon. Found it good, could tell its age since I played Knight before.

On another note, I have now also played through Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered. I got this with Infinite Warfare and will complete the campaign for that soon to get another game added.

The next Order game needs to have more gun fights and less really bad platforming sections. I'm so sick of the scripted platforming in games.

The next Order game needs to have more gun fights and less really bad platforming sections. I'm so sick of the scripted platforming in games.
I honestly didn't mind the game at all, think the balance between everything was good enough for it to work. I just want something longer personally with more weapon variety.

Edit - I've now completed Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare's campaign and have added that to the list of games completed. I am now playing through Call of Duty: Ghosts (which I completed on XB360 but am now playing on PS4) and The Walking Dead: A New Frontier, which has 3 episodes out so far of the 5 - I have played those 3 and will play the other two once available.

Last edited:
I've completed Call of Duty: Ghosts now and am 4/5 episodes through The Walking Dead: A New Frontier. I shall complete TWD as soon as the 5th episode is out and will start some other games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back