Investing on domains

I think its kind of useless now, though if I ever got my hands on a time machine...

Domains can be worth investing since there is always a chance of selling a domain name for more money than you paid for the domain. You can also use the domain for a blog, forum, wiki site, or social network.

Hm....Well, never thought it's good to invest on domains to be honest.

It's too much of a pain and not to mention that no one might be interested in them....after all the trouble...

Hm....Well, never thought it's good to invest on domains to be honest.

It's too much of a pain and not to mention that no one might be interested in them....after all the trouble...

I find registering and renewing domain names not a lot of trouble since companies like namecheap makes buying and re-newing domains more easy, but there is a chance no one wants your domain, or dont want to pay a high price for your domain.

I think investing in domains could be a good investment when you also use the domain for a website rather than just buying a domain, and waiting for someone to buy it. Web hosting is not very expensive for basic shared web hosting, or you can use a free web host or blog site like Blogspot to host your content and articles.

Back