Is Call of Duty Black Ops 2 coming out in the nearish future?

CM30

Gaming Latest Admin and Gaming Reinvented Owner
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
This logo has been mentioned a fair bit online and seems legitimate enough:

callofdutyblackops2.jpg

Wouldn't surprise me to be honest, Activision now basically only makes sequels to successful franchises, and a direct sequel like this seems plausible given we've had three Modern Warfare games in the last few years.

Will eventually we end up with Call of Duty Black Ops 2 and 3 and Modern Warfare 4 and 5?

Modern Warfare should be done; its plotline was wrapped up in MW3 with the main bad guy, Makarov, being killed.

But I wouldn't be surprised to see another spin-off.

Considering it's Activision, do you think they'll actually retire the Modern Warfare brand even if it makes sense to do so?

They probably will. Maybe the next one will be "Future Warfare" then have a trilogy on that.
And the threat was neutralized in Black Ops. And they only brought MW3 Cus Makorov didn't die. :|

And I'm trying to think of what other wars have erupted in the past. They got WWII (I believe) and BO during the Cold War...Afghanistan?
huh.gif

At least Black Ops left some ambiguity at the end...though that plot line as a whole is pretty weak. Not to mention how odd Zombies got. It went from Nazi experiments to exploding fire jungle zombies in space. Wat.

Call of duty Black ops is very popular action games among most of gaming user. By seeing its popularity I also think that second variant of game may be released in near future.

Well hopefully it is coming out in the future. I LOVED CoD BlackOps 1 and it would be freaking epic for a second one!

i heard it was november this year its coming out

Back