Is Five Nights at Freddy's coming to the Wii U now?

CM30

Gaming Latest Admin and Gaming Reinvented Owner
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
In recent months, we've had some odd things happen on Nintendo systems. Cloud was confirmed for Super Smash Bros. Terraria was released on Nintendo platforms (strange, cause the maker may have been screwed over by Nintendo due to Super Mario Bros X). Minecraft was just announced for the Wii U, complete with Microsoft publishing it.

So yeah, could Five Nights at Freddy's follow? It's another popular game online, and it's another game no one thought could ever come to the Wii U before (despite many of them wanting it on the system).

Personally, I can almost foresee the games getting announced in a Nintendo Direct, maybe straight before the indie games montage. I mean, Nintendo's current CEO seems pretty savvy as far as making business decisions goes, and this series ranks with Minecraft and Undertale for games that people likely want on Nintendo platforms.

But what do you think?

I hope it doesn't. I feel that the FNAF series should stay as a Windows Exclusive, putting it on more and more consoles would only make people hate the series more because there's already plenty of people who dislike what the series is doing and I believe playing that sort of game on a Nintendo console just wouldn't play right.

Back