PS3 Is it bad I still have a PS3?

Dude the way I see it this is the first time some one can own both consoles for different reasons. The media features on the PS3 are still superior compared to the new gen. But if anything get the new model just for the sake of having the option to play the newer games and use both. I mean as a long as the console is being supported there's no reason to replace it. Just put the PS4 next to that one can call it a day my friend cause if it was me I'd use the 3 for old school gaming and the new one for just the modern day titles.

Dude the way I see it this is the first time some one can own both consoles for different reasons. The media features on the PS3 are still superior compared to the new gen. But if anything get the new model just for the sake of having the option to play the newer games and use both. I mean as a long as the console is being supported there's no reason to replace it. Just put the PS4 next to that one can call it a day my friend cause if it was me I'd use the 3 for old school gaming and the new one for just the modern day titles.

not everyone has the space to have both consoles out at the same time ^^;

Back