is nintendo making bosses easy now

like easy bosses

• Total voters

dragonk2r

LENGEDARY POKÉMON EXPERT
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Okay I realize something games are getting easier but is it possible that Nintendo are making bosses okay I boss should take u 3to4 times to beat the boss but could it actually be a boss will be defined in one battle only which I think is not fair cause I like my game with a little more action which means a harder and longer game.what do you guys think do you like the idea of a easy boss.

Uh... I like the idea of not losing tons of lives. Even if a boss is hard, you can still beat it on your first run. Maybe they're not getting easier, you're just getting better.

Let me remind you, not all the bosses in the old games are hard either...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FV-XTe7z-q8

Depends on the series. Zelda? Maybe. Pokemon? No way in hell (especially compared to gen 2). Mario? Sometimes, but the ones in Super Mario World were a joke as well.

Does Nintendo ever have hard bosses? I can't think of any that ever took me more than one attempt to beat - except Culix from Final Fantasy the first time I faced him in MaRPG as I didn't know what I was getting into and it caught me completely off guard. But even then, that was Squaresoft not Nintendo's doing, so meh.

Yes they are making easier bosses, look at NSMB2 Bosses....... Wow what a joke.
Also the 3D land bosses i've just played are also jokes.
I think they are getting easier because of the amount of new mario gamers coming into the series. And in-turn nintendo has made games easier.
In some cases they have done great bosses, Examples: Nearly all Zelda bosses are challenging, New Super Mario Bros. Wii had the best bosses by far out of all the NSMB series. Final boss being the best. As for pokemon they got that perfect. It took me a few goes to level up a bit more in white to beat the elite 4, but the only reason i lost was because my excadrill didnt have earthquake, after he got that, i wrecked the entire league with just him loololololol.
So Mario YES
Others NO they are good

Yes they are making easier bosses, look at NSMB2 Bosses....... Wow what a joke. Also the 3D land bosses i've just played are also jokes. I think they are getting easier because of the amount of new mario gamers coming into the series. And in-turn nintendo has made games easier. In some cases they have done great bosses, Examples: Nearly all Zelda bosses are challenging, New Super Mario Bros. Wii had the best bosses by far out of all the NSMB series. Final boss being the best. As for pokemon they got that perfect. It took me a few goes to level up a bit more in white to beat the elite 4, but the only reason i lost was because my excadrill didnt have earthquake, after he got that, i wrecked the entire league with just him loololololol. So Mario YES Others NO they are good

I love Bowser/Dry Bowser in NSMB 2 and SM3DL

Your topic and question are completely different.

I don't like hard bosses, but I do want a challenge. I found Return to Dreamland's boss Magalor a bit hard, although his soul (As I like to call it, or the crown's soul, or crown's evil power, or whatever) easy in a funny way. But in Super Smash Bros Brawl, leave those bosses alone! I don't care if they're easy, I love them. Especially Rayquaza. With Diamond and Pearl references everywhere, I was glad for a little nod to gen 3.

I voted for easy bosses, but actually it's a matter of perspective. I've played a few games where I ended up wasting more time on the bosses than on the actual gameplay, and that I did not like.

They shouldn't be a pushover, but they also shouldn't be near impossible and waste all your time.

I can see that the bosses in nintendo games are getting easier over time. This is particularly noticable in all the games with the label "Mario" on it.

Think about the difference between the early Mario Games, and the current Mario Games.There is definately a difficulty difference.

My theory is that nintendo is just trying to get more people playing their games (trying to hook in the non-gamers).

Do I like it?

Not at all.

Not for Zelda, I think they're still doing the three traditional attacks to take out a boss.

Back