Is the arcade game bugged (X-Training)?

Danielx64

Credits
Alright I feel like I am breaking this place (or rather a bug hunter), I was playing X-Training and picked up a high score. It went into the database but it not showing me as being at the top.

upload_2017-3-1_22-18-25.png

Is that a issue with the game?

You do know I will have to ban you if you keep breaking stuff right? :p

But seriously, huh.... that is strange I'll try and see if I can rebuild the database or something.

Unfortunately this arcade we have right now is not even a sliver of a shadow of our IPB arcade we had when this forum was still on IPB software. In short it kind of sucks (and found another issue in trying to get you those points you're still waiting on).

Give me a little time to sort this.

Haha I knew that you would come and play a joke on me ("You do know I will have to ban you if you keep breaking stuff right? :p "). Lease I have a good sense of humor :)

I don't know if you can view this as a guest but is the arcade that you have here the same as the one over at Arcade | General Chatter?

Anyhow I know you have a lot on your plate so I am willing to wait that little bit :)

Haha I knew that you would come and play a joke on me ("You do know I will have to ban you if you keep breaking stuff right? :p "). Lease I have a good sense of humor :)

I don't know if you can view this as a guest but is the arcade that you have here the same as the one over at Arcade | General Chatter?

Anyhow I know you have a lot on your plate so I am willing to wait that little bit :)

hrmmm, unless they customized theirs that looks different. I'll inquire about it.

Back