Is the News Making it Bad for Men to Wear Women Clothing?

froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
It is possible that there are some people who will think men who wear women clothing are bad people after reading some news or Facebook and Twitter posts which claim men who wear women clothing are dangerous people.

ummm, what? What news?

is this the bathroom debate?

I think the bathroom debate is more about the fear of a man harming a woman while the man calls himself a woman in the women's bathroom, or a woman harming a man while the woman calls herself a man in the bathroom. But, this kind of stereotyping is wrong since women can harm women, and men can harm men while in the bathroom, or anywhere else. There is also not a lot of crime reports that there are a lot of people who identify themselves as the opposite-gender harming others going into either the women or men washroom.

I think the bathroom debate is not as much about appearance because there are manly women with short hair who dress manly by wearing clothes like men's football jerseys and men's short, and men with long hair who like to wear more womanly cloths like tight pants, and pink t-shirts who still use the same bathroom for their gender, and other bathroom users don't have a problem with them most of the time as long as they are well-behaved like most people who uses the bathroom. Some people just don't like people of the opposite gender who were a man or woman at one point in their lives using the washroom for people who were born a man or a woman.

The bathroom debate (at least the one I've heard about) is largely whether or not transgender people (someone born male then working to become female, or vice versa) should use the bathroom of the gender they were born in or becoming. It doesn't really have anything to do with masculine women or feminine men (unless they're actively transitioning). The problem is the media likes to use fear mongering tactics like "transwomen will rape your children". Even though that kind of stuff almost never happens.

Personally, I think that there should just be unisex washrooms in most places. (Not a specific transgender one... but one where anyone can use.) Just have all stalls with no gaps underneath or above (so there won't be any idiots trying to shove cameras in places...) and make stalls too small for 2 people to fit into (to discourage people from having sex in them). And have a regular police or guard presence so people know it's not a spot to mess with. That way the problems are basically solved the best they can be.

The bathroom debate (at least the one I've heard about) is largely whether or not transgender people (someone born male then working to become female, or vice versa) should use the bathroom of the gender they were born in or becoming. It doesn't really have anything to do with masculine women or feminine men (unless they're actively transitioning). The problem is the media likes to use fear mongering tactics like "transwomen will rape your children". Even though that kind of stuff almost never happens.

Personally, I think that there should just be unisex washrooms in most places. (Not a specific transgender one... but one where anyone can use.) Just have all stalls with no gaps underneath or above (so there won't be any idiots trying to shove cameras in places...) and make stalls too small for 2 people to fit into (to discourage people from having sex in them). And have a regular police or guard presence so people know it's not a spot to mess with. That way the problems are basically solved the best they can be.
To be honest perverts will always find ways. Most likely they will go into the stall before and place cameras somewhere in the stall. I don't think the news is making it bad for men to wear womens clothing, I mainly think its more to do with social media and the bullying that happens on it.

To be honest perverts will always find ways. Most likely they will go into the stall before and place cameras somewhere in the stall. I don't think the news is making it bad for men to wear womens clothing, I mainly think its more to do with social media and the bullying that happens on it.

I think there is a chance of getting caught if someone places the camera in the stall, and leaves. The next person, staff, and security guard may notice the camera, and call the police who wear plain clothes to wait for the pervert to comeback to get back their camera, and gear.

There are probably electronic detectors which can automatically detect electronic digital device like a camera, or phone and inform the guard with a text message.

I also think bullying is one of the reasons why men who wear women clothing is seen as bad because most bullies are unaware about alternative fashion choices where a man wears women's clothing because they want to or entertainment like Drag queens where men dress like woman at night clubs to entertain people with comedy while dress as a woman.

Last edited:
Back