Is the temperature ridiculous where you are at the moment?

CM30

Gaming Latest Admin and Gaming Reinvented Owner
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Because over here in the UK, there's been a pretty harsh heatwave for the last few days. It's crazy enough that even the dog doesn't want to go outside in this heat, and neither open windows or a fan have really helped anything.

So yeah, is it surprisingly hot where you are at the moment? Or just normal temperature?

Today was hot. Like 90 something, but in the metal building I work in, it's like 20 degress hotter. Tomorrow it'll be almost 100 so... I might die. It's supposed to be even hotter Saturday, and Sunday is supposed to be the hottest. Ugh

I live in Texas, I can't remember the last time there hasn't been a heatwave. We've given up on stovetops, we cook everything on the hoods of our cars.
Same here and I work full time in this heat. I'm always drinking 2-3 gallons of water on a daily basis. I get dhydrated a lot though and it sucks smh.

There's a heatwave where I am and it really sucks having no air conditioning. I'm sweating even when I'm not doing anything.

I live in a pretty cold city (11-15 degrees Celsius at daytime) so it's not an inconvenience. In fact, I actually have no problem with my CPU since the environment is an added cooling system, meaning I can play games longer without me having to worry about the heat from the GPU probably ruining the computer in the long run. Pretty good, at least it's not hot around here, which is very annoying if you're indoors all day.

I live in the midwest US, and its actually been really nice here for the past few weeks : p Like temperature in the 70s. Im doing some part time work as a vendor currently, which means alot of time spent outside, and it feels really pleasant, haha. Ive been pretty lucky I guess.

Our weather in my state is known to be weird and unpredictable, so Im happy that it has stayed this way for so long.

Back