IS this not the most epic "I wasted 10 seconds of your life" video ever?

Yes it's not.

I was waiting for epicness to kick in....

>-< i think my laughter gotta to the extreme with JBrewer video now one two three dance-watch again- dance dance lol

My buckets are goin' with Engineer, sorry guys.

Haha, plastic cheese to the face, I love it.

By the way, Engineer animation is awful. TWO MOUTH POSITIONS. NO EFFORT WAS PUT INTO IT!

The cheese video, on the other hand, had a plethora of various mouth movements to please any eye that has a keen attention to detail.

By the way, Engineer animation is awful. TWO MOUTH POSITIONS. NO EFFORT WAS PUT INTO IT!

The cheese video, on the other hand, had a plethora of various mouth movements to please any eye that has a keen attention to detail.

Awww thanks NintenDan
smile.gif
I also love the soothing sound it makes when the cheese is thrown with such violent velocity against my little brothers face
smile.gif

Awww thanks NintenDan
smile.gif
I also love the soothing sound it makes when the cheese is thrown with such violent velocity against my little brothers face
smile.gif

There's something about that sentence that brings tears of joy to my eyes. Maybe it's the word "cheese", perhaps it's "violent", either way, I wuv it.

Oh yeah? well I made you waste 1 to 10 seconds reading this post.

Back