It's been a while.

gone777

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Wow, the forum looks different. Hey guys, Reicha7 here. Been a while since I was last on, like September 2011 or something crazy so felt a reintroduction was in order (assuming I am posting in the correct place). Sorry for my unexpected, if no doubt celebrated, absence :p but I got really caught up in the swing of University.

For those who have never met me I used to write some reviews for the forum which I am considering doing again but maybe more on issues within the games industry using newish games as examples rather than a straight up review of a game. Most of my reviews are often anecdotal and consist of my own observations rather than a research paper or anything like that....do enough of that at uni (studying Computer Games Technology....my first essay was on how Street Fighter 2 influenced the games industry, maybe get that posted as a review with my lecturer's permission.)

Anyway more on that if I get a Wordpress or something set up...

So good to be back and look forward to contributing to the forums again :)

Welcome back, Reicha7!

I've gone though a few name changes (you might've known me as Deviant Shadow or Hachi) but I'm an even cooler motherfucker now, and I hope you are too!

Well I go to university now and study how to make computer games. I think that qualifies me as at least slightly cooler :p

So anyways, you're new here, and you abandon us so soon? Aww... You're still here, tho, right? Well, anyways... I'm sorry if I scared you off! :( We need more people! So then, new member, welcome again! Stay for a while! Ask us questions, any question, and we'll try to help you out! Just remember the main rule: Please please please don't try to "claim" the board. It won't work, and will make us mad at you. Thank you and have a Ravin' day!

I thought I deleted that intro's of yours joshua -_-

anywho, welcome back Reicha7. I be happy to see you making more of your great review posts here. Let me know if you want to put them on our website, it can you gain more exposure.

But I'm happy to hear your going to university to make games for gamingforce :p

I'll make my own wordpress I reckon as I will most likely be updating it with university stuff. Been planning on getting a proper blog going as it will basically become essential for me in a couple of years. I'll always post links to the article with probably some flavour text on the forum itself. My articles are more aimed for this forum and some of my university friends more than anything. The first article is already written and I am just proof-reading it with my friend to ensure it is of a decent quality.

Back