froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
This is according to a report by analytics website Sensor Tower who claims that by their estimates, Apple will be able to hit that mark by 2020. As it stands, the iTunes App Store is home to more than 2 million apps, meaning that in the next 4 years, Apple is expected to double that number to 5 million.

Read More

5 million apps is a lot of apps. I bet, the number of apps maybe over 5 million if making Apps for iOS is easier in the future where less programming is needed to create an app.

There are also many people who would want to learn to make apps, and be successful at making money from apps, and games because of the success of apps like Instagram, WhatsApp, Candy Crush Saga, and Pokemon Go which all earn many millions and billions of dollars per year.

Plus, there are also a lot of non-working people who have a lot of time to learn a programming language to make apps instead of spending their time watching hours of TVs, or on social networks doing nothing.

how many apps will be on the google store by then?

how many apps will be on the google store by then?

I'm not sure. I bet, the number of apps on Google Play would probably be close to 5 million as well because a lot of app makers make apps for both iOS and Google Play.

Back