Ja sa bong Here!

Ja sa bong

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Hello gamers! I'm Ja sa bong saying good day to everyone in this gaming community. I'm happy to be here with you lot and I'm hoping to have a great time using the forum's services. I love video games? Whoever that doesn't love gaming wouldn't be here. Thank you everyone :grin:.

Welcome to the Forum! :)

Hello and welcome!

Hello gamers! I'm Ja sa bong saying good day to everyone in this gaming community. I'm happy to be here with you lot and I'm hoping to have a great time using the forum's services. I love video games? Whoever that doesn't love gaming wouldn't be here. Thank you everyone :grin:.
Welcome to the forum! It's great to see you here. What would you say your favorite game is? Do you remember the first game that got you started into the world of gaming?

Welcome to the forum! It's great to see you here. What would you say your favorite game is? Do you remember the first game that got you started into the world of gaming?
Donkey Kong was the first game that took me into the life of gaming. As for my favourite game, it's Need for Speed and Burnout 3 : Takedown.

Back