Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
full

^EU box

full

^Japan box

History repeats itself as the other countries end up with a slightly more colorful SNES console than our bland but classic purple SNES.

Plus the EU console comes with games that was never released back in the day, making an extra score for the EU folks. Plus the Japan box will come with Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem and Konami’s The Legend of the Mystical Ninja.

Should you want these, you can easily import them but that will surely only make worldwide demand all the more for these soon to be hot holiday mini consoles.

Wow, finally a good thing that I live in Europe, is this possible? Usually, U.S. gets the better things :p

I think that it is pretty much obligatory for me to buy this mini SNES once it's released because SNES was my all time favorite console. My first one.

I always regretted selling it years ago so now it is a perfect chance to get it. It has such good games on it. 2 Kirby games, tons of Super Mario, Mega Man X and even one of the best Zelda games - Link to the Past.

Still seems stupid to me that we're getting Starfox 2 and U.S. isn't. I'd be mad... btw, has the official pricing for EU been announced yet?

Wow, finally a good thing that I live in Europe, is this possible? Usually, U.S. gets the better things :p

I think that it is pretty much obligatory for me to buy this mini SNES once it's released because SNES was my all time favorite console. My first one.

I always regretted selling it years ago so now it is a perfect chance to get it. It has such good games on it. 2 Kirby games, tons of Super Mario, Mega Man X and even one of the best Zelda games - Link to the Past.

Still seems stupid to me that we're getting Starfox 2 and U.S. isn't. I'd be mad... btw, has the official pricing for EU been announced yet?

USA is getting starfox 2 and not sure of pricing.

Well, they've put the mini SNES on the Nintendo's official UK site and they were sold out within like 25 minutes. I suspect many U.S. people preordered them from the UK as well? I think the Amazon UK is selling them too now...

The pricing seems to be set at £69.99 which is €79.72 and $90.67. This is definitely not cheap, god dammit Nintendo.

Oh and I thought Starfox 2 was for Europe, nevermind I read wrong :) I see that it's the Japan getting slightly different games than the U.S. and Europe.

Well, they've put the mini SNES on the Nintendo's official UK site and they were sold out within like 25 minutes. I suspect many U.S. people preordered them from the UK as well? I think the Amazon UK is selling them too now...

The pricing seems to be set at £69.99 which is €79.72 and $90.67. This is definitely not cheap, god dammit Nintendo.

Oh and I thought Starfox 2 was for Europe, nevermind I read wrong :) I see that it's the Japan getting slightly different games than the U.S. and Europe.

yeah, I know USA people went after UK stock.

Back