Jealousy in sports anime among the same team players

Claraviolet

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Unlock full profile styling
I believe this is the greatest hurdle that any team should cross and it's not at all easy for a team, to overcome this either. Many players work hard but only some players can play really well. Of course talent matters and that also irritates other players.

I have been watching all out anime and this is really intense in this anime.
Anyway, what do you guys think of jealousy in sports anime?

Isn't jealousy the only driving force of a sports anime?

Isn't jealousy the only driving force of a sports anime?
There is a different type of jealousy where a person want to hurt other player just to get a spot in the regular rooster.
This hurt can be either physical or emotional or something it's both

Like I said, the only thing running sports anime.
It's not... Want to win... It to stand at the top those feelings are important and they are the core in sports anime.
Jealousy isn't something that should be there in one's own team or towards some other team too. Only then, a team can truly move forward

It's not... Want to win... It to stand at the top those feelings are important and they are the core in sports anime.
Jealousy isn't something that should be there in one's own team or towards some other team too. Only then, a team can truly move forward

Eeeeh, just wanting to win doesn't carry an anime very far.

Eeeeh, just wanting to win doesn't carry an anime very far.
In every sports anime, the team would be aiming for nationals. That's how it is always. wanting to go there and win it is the motivation enough for them to keep going like crazy.

Back