Jeff Bezos is Officially OUT...from Amazon CEO

Now that he is out, I'm hoping that they offer a stock split for the Amazon stock. The stock is just unaffordable at the moment and I can't be bothered buying partial stocks.

Now that he is out, I'm hoping that they offer a stock split for the Amazon stock. The stock is just unaffordable at the moment and I can't be bothered buying partial stocks.

Buying Amazon stock seems like a bad idea either way.

Hopefully, the working conditions becoming better for Amazon workers now that Amazon got a new CEO.

I saw that he was leaving. Is he leaving because he wants to or did he get booted out?

I think he wanted to leave the CEO role at Amazon.

"Being the CEO of Amazon is a deep responsibility, and it's consuming. When you have a responsibility like that, it's hard to put attention on anything else," Bezos wrote

He will still be the Executive Chairman of Amazon board according to Amazon says Jeff Bezos will be involved in 'one-way door' decisions in his new role — here's what that means .

I saw that he was leaving. Is he leaving because he wants to or did he get booted out?

This is one of those rare dramaless leavings you only hear in fairy tales :p

I mean, they are doing great financially. They're also expanding quite a lot into different sectors which is worth a lot.

they are expanding into everything! I promise you we will see Amazon cereal one day!

Definitely. I didn't even realise that the Amazon Basics brand had so many products.
Just had a quick look on the site and they even had a mattress lol

they are expanding into everything! I promise you we will see Amazon cereal one day!

Amazon owns Whole Foods supermarket, so there maybe Amazon cereal if Amazon change the name of Whole Foods to Amazon Foods.

I'm kind of surprise that there is not Amazon Cereal.

Back