Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

So since I had a free AMC ticket, I decided to check out this big movie today, over all I say it embodies chaos, madness, insanity, grimness and darkness pretty well. Though I was somewhat disappointed, as I thought, as based on its name, was a movie on Batman's Joker. However this was more of a movie of a person becoming the Joker, which I won't lie, at times it was kind of boring to watch IMO.

Overall though it does have some decent scenes and a good take on the classic Batman cause storyline. So has anyone here seen this?

So it's boring after all like the trailer.

Read this from Ign:

Jared Leto was upset about Todd Phillips' Joker Movie, feeling "alienated and upset" over Warner Bros. greenlighting a new incarnation of the Clown Prince of Crime.

Now THR, which originally reported the actor's dismay, is stating that Leto tried to use his influence to kill the new Joker project in its developmental stage.

"He not only complained bitterly to his agents at CAA, who also represent Phillips," the piece reports, "but asked his music manager, Irving Azoff, to call the leader of Warners parent company."

Apparently, Leto felt betrayed by Warner Bros. after thinking he was in line for his own Joker solo movie.

Read this from Ign:

Jared Leto was upset about Todd Phillips' Joker Movie, feeling "alienated and upset" over Warner Bros. greenlighting a new incarnation of the Clown Prince of Crime.

Now THR, which originally reported the actor's dismay, is stating that Leto tried to use his influence to kill the new Joker project in its developmental stage.

"He not only complained bitterly to his agents at CAA, who also represent Phillips," the piece reports, "but asked his music manager, Irving Azoff, to call the leader of Warners parent company."

Apparently, Leto felt betrayed by Warner Bros. after thinking he was in line for his own Joker solo movie.

Let's be very clear here, this is not a Joker, clown prince of crime solo movie. If anything Leto should be happy he wasn't apart of this.

Back