Jumanji: Next Level

WitchAssassin

Full GL Member
Credits
Username Style
Unlock full profile styling
This was opening weekend for "Jumanji: Next Level". Did anyone go watch this movie? What are your thoughts on it? How long will you wait to go see the movie if you haven't watched it yet?

I plan on seeing it soon with some friends.

I got to see it with my hubby. We saw the first one together so it was only right we saw this one together. We both enjoyed it.

I'm seeing it the 21st with my family. Welcome to the Jungle wasn't the worst thing, but it left me with a lot of questions that I doubt will be answered. Mostly about things that would connect 1995 Jumanji with the new one. I mean the hut that was used by Robin Williams' character was a huge connection, but I'm curious about the hunter guy that came from the game. He didn't look like he'd fit in the world of video game Jumanji. Unless the world of Jumanji changed with the time. But it was still only a one year difference between where the first movie ended and where the second movie started.

Though, it's also just a movie that came out so long after the original, I doubt they care enough about continuity aside from that one scene I already mentioned.

I failed to see how they connected Welcome to the Jungle with the original Jumanji with Robin Williams in it. I can see how Next Level connects with Welcome to the Jungle. I thought that Welcome to the Jungle was suppose to be a reboot, not a continuation....?

I failed to see how they connected Welcome to the Jungle with the original Jumanji with Robin Williams in it. I can see how Next Level connects with Welcome to the Jungle. I thought that Welcome to the Jungle was suppose to be a reboot, not a continuation....?
The major one is that the pilot guy was living in that hut, it had the carving "Alan Parrish was here," which is the name of Robin Williams' character from the original.

Also I found out that the bad guy of Welcome to the Jungle is the hunter guy from the original. His appearance just changed when the game did.

Back