"Jumanji : Welcome to the Jungle" Trailer

WitchAssassin

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Username Style
Unlock full profile styling

They released the trailer for Jumanji today and I thought I'd share it here. You can find an article about the movie at ComingSoon.net right here if you want to read it. How many people plan on seeing this movie when it comes out December 20th of this year?​

Part of thinks it's amazing and I really want to see it. The other part of me is sad because the original Jumanji was really good and this is so much different. I might see it once it comes out on DVD though.

Part of thinks it's amazing and I really want to see it. The other part of me is sad because the original Jumanji was really good and this is so much different. I might see it once it comes out on DVD though.

I agree. I watched the original Jumanji with Robin Williams in it and I thought it was a good movie. There are just some good memories associated with the original. I may give the new one a try because I think Dewayne Johnson, Kevin Hart and Jack Black together in a movie will be funny.

oooh god they are remaking Jumanji? I had bad memories of the first one since I was a bit too young for it plus I was really sick when I watched it. Just an overall bad night for that.

Back