Jurassic World

Flash

Awards
Credits
So, Jurassic World completely smashed box office records and stuff - most money made on the opening weekend for a movie, ever. I watched it about an hour ago at the theater, in IMAX 3D. It was an excellent movie, in my opinion, and lived up to the original.

So, what about you guys? Did you watch it? What did you think of it?

i watched it. I like how he was even dressed up kinda like Star Lord which made me laugh. I enjoyed the cloned dinosaur and like how the movie ended.

I hear its good, but not something I care to check out.

I heard from my boyfriend that the movie stunk pretty badly, actually. It was pretty poorly written, and the producers made up for it with excellent advertising. Unfortunately, it contained too many references to the original movie for it to be original and inventive itself.

I thought this was a fantastic film!  In my opinion, it paid just enough homage to the original to keep continuity going (as long as you stick to their "2 & 3 never happened" mentality), and it was a fun romp through dinosaur land.  Obviously it is no replacement for the original, but Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas-Howard did an excellent job bringing us back to the park with slight humor and excellent chemistry.  I would most certainly go and see it again.

Absolutely!  I had a friend convince me to see it in 3D IMAX (my first experience), and I don't regret it one bit.  I feel that this one has more impact when it's bigger and in your face, rather on a small at-home TV.  Unless, of course, you've got the 50" plus screen and surround sound experience.  Then I'd say if you're on the fence about seeing it, just wait.

I also was a huge Jurassic Park fan growing up, so I'm quite biased.  haha

SMALL SPOILERS!

I thought it was good but when a woman in high heals does the whole film wearing those high heals it kinda ruins things a bit :p It a good film though just has quite a few plot holes. Such as when they jump into the water and then after they use the matches that are in the kids pocket, well they would have been wet and useless and also the fact the womans hair seems to change form straight to curled halfway through the film

I liked the film. You do have to have the mentality that 2 and 3 never existed but I still thought it was good. I can sit down and watch it again now that it is out on dvd.

Watched it when it came out and I loved it. A nice story and the visuals were just amazing too!

So, Jurassic World completely smashed box office records and stuff - most money made on the opening weekend for a movie, ever. I watched it about an hour ago at the theater, in IMAX 3D. It was an excellent movie, in my opinion, and lived up to the original.

So, what about you guys? Did you watch it? What did you think of it?
it was cool....they recaptured some of the magic but I think it can never be like the first time, ya know?! I'm interested to see what they do next

Saw Jurassic World back when it was in the theater. I thought it was a great movie!

I dunno. It was an "ok" movie. I just felt like it was a rehash of the 1st Jurassic Park. They seem to be "re-making" the same movie every few years and slapping a new name on it.

Back