Just bought a new gaming laptop!

Smokey

Revillution.net C.E.O
Full GL Member
Credits
So less than 2 years ago I bought a laptop from Asus, a G750JZ to replace my old out-of-date 75VW from Asus. I loved my 75VW and it still works to this day it's just severely outdated and it was time for an upgrade, so I bought my G750 and it was a pretty solid machine, except......it died on me a few weeks ago, completely dead. Wouldn't turn on, my guess was motherboard failure. Unfortunately, i checked my warranty status and it said invalid (which i found odd) so I had no choice but to buy a new laptop!

This is my new laptop - The MSI GE72 Apache Pro-029!

It's a beast! Plays everything I've thrown at it so far on ultra-high or high-medium :grin:

The cooling system is also neat. There's a dedicated fan button that puts the fan up to 100% and keeps the laptop cool while gaming. The steelseries keyboard is epic as well and is multi-colored and ocmpletely configurable. :)

Definitely worth the money and to not make the same mistake I did with the Asus, i bought best buy's 3 yr geeksquad protection with the laptop and registered for MSI's warranty as well to be safe. :)

Why not just go the cheaper alternative and buy a desktop? Or build a portable one using Mini ITX if it's because of portability? Chances are, a gaming laptop needs to be plugged in to be fully effective, and this way it's cheaper to upgrade.

Back