Just came to say hello

theGIJST

Awards
Credits
Hello boys and girls. I'm new to this forum. Saw it and thought I could register for some discussion on a great passion of mine, which is gaming, since I do have a bit of spare time that I don't know what to do with. Anyhow, I have been a PC gamer ever since I was 6 (19 now), when I got my first PC. My first games were Tom and Jerry: Fists of Fury and Age of Empires. That was a life-changing event in my life and up until now I have played, completed and bought countless games, a lot more than I'm comfortable with admitting to my real-life buddies. I like playing most types of games, but I love RPG games the most. I like playing real-time strategies (I want to get into Total War so hard but I suck at it), shooters and action games in general, and of course RPGs. My favorite games are mainly RPG, and mainly from Bethesda and they are: Oblivion and Skyrim, Fallout 3 and New Vegas. But it's not just Bethesda whose games I like, I also LOVED Deus Ex: Human Revolution. But enough about that.

I have always played on PC, and playing with a controller feels as comfortable and known to me as a bus driver trying to drive a space shuttle. I always wanted to get a PlayStation to play casual games like Little Big Planet (I WANT THAT ON PC) with my significant other, but that has yet to come. In these 13 years of gaming I have changed many computers, and upgraded a few parts. Just recently I did an almost complete upgrade of my gaming system (didn't touch the HDD). 

My current specs are these:

ATI R9 270X OC 2 GB
Intel i5-4570 
Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3 8 GB
1 TB HDD (gotta change that, 6 years old)

Also, I play a lot of Counter Strike: Global Offensive, so if anyone wants to play competitive with me, feel free to add me: www.steamcommunity.com/id/DJGeist

not too bad of specs, welcome to GF though.

I Just came too. :devil:  It was good but could use more old school threads. Maybe even some fantasy threads.  :lol:  :pow:

Back