E3 Just Cause 4 Trailer

Seems like it will be good.

Playing through Just Cause 3 now, which didn't do too well because of bugs and frame rate (really noticeable), hopefully that is fixed for the new one.
Not just the bugs etc, the gameplay wasn't a fun as JC 2 - Yes JC 3 had features that I liked, I felt that JC 2 had more to do (areas to travel etc).

Not just the bugs etc, the gameplay wasn't a fun as JC 2 - Yes JC 3 had features that I liked, I felt that JC 2 had more to do (areas to travel etc).
Never played JC2 so cant compare, but so far I feel like a lot happens in story missions that isn’t supposed to happen, I feel out of control of my character sometimes.

Just wow, I saw the trailer and its awesome, I enjoy all the previous game release, I hope that this game will be as good as the others game that will be release soon. I hope to get this game on sale on steam.

I playing the Trailer now! It's fun, fun, and fun here. But the bugs are an unwanted interruption here. I look forward to seeing improvement in the next version. Apart from the bug, I had an absolute fun with it!

Back