Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

Who is ready to get down with their bad selves? Ubisoft announced the next iteration of its yearly dancing game today. It will come out in October 2017 on all major consoles including Nintendo's consoles Wii U and Switch.

I don't often like to use the term cringe as I think it's pretty overused at this point, but I couldn't help but feel so cringey during the performance when they unveiled Just Dance 2018. I was watching the stream live on YouTube and the chat box on the side just exploded with everyone saying "cringe" so I don't think I was alone on that one. I guess Sub-Zero couldn't find much work after Mortal Kombat X and Ubisoft gave him and his clones an offer.

If you have no idea what I'm referring to, there was a dance number for the unveiling of Just Dance 2018 and they had dancers that looked like cheap knock-offs of Sub-Zero.

Haha, Denis_P. What the hell is that butt-shaking reindeer in the trailer?

Anyway, I haven't played Just Dance since the 2015 version. I never really owned any of the games because I feel too embarrassed dancing as it is. However, I did dance a few times with my friends. It was at my best friends house and she wanted me to join in... so I couldn't say no.

I think these sort of games are great for social gatherings and when you don't know what to do. After you've drunk some alcohol Just Dance games are perfect :)

I love dancing, sadly I suck at it. I played the old Just Dance with my friends before. It made me look like a fool, but I didn't care since we're all there just to have fun. I might try this game though to practice alone, since it have a few good songs, but I'll never play this game in public.

Definitely, I'm not gonna buy this game, what on earth are those Shrimps doing? dancing or comedy show?. The game is not my type, I don't dance and I don't want to learn.

I only played the old game with my friends because I don't own a console and even if I was a dancer we looked hilarious while playing it. I'd definitely buy this, there are a few great songs and moves. That twerking reindeer stole the show. :grin:

Back