Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Kingdom Hearts 3 may be a reality sooner than we thought. (Mostly because many of us have given up on it altogether.) In an interview with Game Informer, Tetsuya Nomura commented on the long awaited console title, specifically saying that he feels the same way we do.

“I also feel that it’s about time that Kingdom Hearts should go back to being on a console.”

Kingdom Hearts 2 was released back in 2004, so needless to say, we've been waiting. No word on when Square Enix will make something official, but Nomura did offer this:

“I’m not able to disclose any information on what’s coming next or any other future plans, but you may be able to find a hint if you play through Dream Drop Distance to the very end.”

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance will be released on July 31 for the Nintendo 3DS.

source

It is time.

I doubt KH3 for the console will come out anytime soon. But as a fan of the series, looks like I'm going to have to be patient.

I am hoping for it to be a launch title on the PS4. Best. Launch. Title. Ever.

You know, we hear developers agreeing with the gamers all the time. But actions usually speak otherwise. If it's about time, then make it happen already.

It's "been about time" for years now yet it hasn't happened yet.

Back