Kimi no Na wa. (Your Name.)

DarkShame2

Full GL Member
Credits
English Dub:
[media]
Japanese with English Subs:
[media]

Saw this movie at a friend's house last month (Dec 2018) since he had bought the BD of it for a long while or so. All I can say that it's simply amazing anime that is considered a masterpiece in the anime community and I can see why. This movie is simply breathtaking with it's art/animation with great music and characters as well as a solid plot/story that can get you emotionally invested. This anime film is 10/10 for me and I don't give those out often.

Have you seen it and what are your thoughts about it?

I get each their own, but I hear from many this movie was simply over hyped.

I was referring to this page of MAL -> Top Anime - MyAnimeList.net

Steins;gate is currently third, and Kimi no nawa as second. By the time Kimi no nawa does not exist, Steins;Gate was no.1 before then Kimi no nawa hypetrain stole the spot. But anyway Fullmetal is currently top 1.

Steins;gate is currently third, and Kimi no nawa as second. By the time Kimi no nawa does not exist, Steins;Gate was no.1 before then Kimi no nawa hypetrain stole the spot. But anyway Fullmetal is currently top 1.

I'd say it deserves the spot. Honestly it would be hard for me to say which one of the two is better, hell my very own top 3s would be completely different. But hype or not, if people rated it higher than Steins;Gate (although its a mere .01 difference in the score), then it deserves it. Its also a great movie that even people that dont usually watch anime enjoyed a lot.

I love how there are 3 different Gintama seasons in the top 10 though xD

how the hell is Hunter X hunter not higher on the list?

But anyways, I'll see if a cheap copy springs up on ebay.

Back