Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

Still no Kingdom Hearts 3 then? Why do they keep prolonging it? Is it a story issue? Money issue? Do they not have enough funds to develop the next game, that they keep milking KH2 and just adding stuff here and there, additional cutscenes here and there, and hope that the fans just keep shoving money their way and calling it a day? I don't understand. It's so weird because this is the first game I have seen that is labeled 2.8. Unless it's a patch that is free, then you definitely have no right selling an old product, adding stuff a bit, and releasing it for another sale. This is just horrendous management on the part of the company, and I'd rather just wait for KH3 rather than some KH2 addition where little to no storytelling takes place.

Still no Kingdom Hearts 3 then? Why do they keep prolonging it? Is it a story issue? Money issue? Do they not have enough funds to develop the next game, that they keep milking KH2 and just adding stuff here and there, additional cutscenes here and there, and hope that the fans just keep shoving money their way and calling it a day? I don't understand. It's so weird because this is the first game I have seen that is labeled 2.8. Unless it's a patch that is free, then you definitely have no right selling an old product, adding stuff a bit, and releasing it for another sale. This is just horrendous management on the part of the company, and I'd rather just wait for KH3 rather than some KH2 addition where little to no storytelling takes place.

Someone is clearly not following the series ^^;

To break it down, KH 2.8 is kind of a big demo for whats to come in KH 3 which is currently in development and should be out by 2020 at the latest. KH 2.8 also contains the 3DS game as well as anything else related to piece all the story together for KH 3.

Back