Kingdom hearts 3D

flame8300

Awesome Pokemon Trainer
Awards
Credits
I have for you guys? What do you think about the new kingdom hearts game because I hope its good

I think it will be pretty awesome still have a while to wait though here in europe sadly
sleep.gif

I have played previous variant of Kingdom of heart and it is one of the most funny and cool game. I am also exited about its 3D version and sure that its new variant also impressive.

So, yes. Really anticipating this game and I've already pre-ordered it. There's a possibility I may get the Mark of Mystery pre-order which comes with collectible cards and a special Kingdom Hearts 3DS case. Super excited! They have Tron, Hunchback, and Sleeping Beauty in it, I'm pretty sure anyways.

I can't wait!! I got the demo, and I already love it!!!

I played the demo and it's really good all I can say is that I'm getting it first day release when it comes out here in the uk.

I played the demo and I didn't like it :L

I never played any previous games in the series, but I downloaded the demo and it's very impressive.

I don't really like playing as some spiky-haired anime kid, but the 3d platforming aspect is fun and well implemented, and the graphics are in the very top tier in terms of what I've seen done with the 3DS.

But it's pretty weird, right?

Some of the gameplay mechanics seem unnecessarily complex. Flowmotion is fun, but the flowmotion attacks can get pretty confusing. There's also this thing called 'reality shift' where I still haven't figured out what's going on or what the point of it is. And the spirits, which supposedly team up to perform attacks when the link gauge is full. And yet when I try the cat one, it just turns into a strange spontaneous dance game, which is fun, but I don't get it.

The 2nd best KH game, right after KH1.

For a handheld game, it's epic, it's on par with KI:U and even better.

Too bad I didn't play much other than a version with a strange language and the demo >.<

[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]I've already played through the demo three times and I've loved it each time. I should be picking up a copy of Kingdom Hearts 3D tomorrow afternoon and I'm certainly excited for it.[/font]

Really dislike the "drop" feature and I think it takes away from the story. Unless you speed through each level you're constantly being dropped back and forth between Riku and Sora. I don't mind the two story lines that each will play, but it should of been done in the manner in which you do one and then the other. This is the only reason I can put the game down without problem, i.e. not addicted enough to play for hours. Just so easy to lose interest when you're playing with one character, dropped to another, then dropped back and have no idea what you were doing at the time.

The overall game play is great and really enjoyable. Flowmotion is fun, although feels a little bit too necessary.

[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]I've been watching a few episodes of a playthrough on YouTube, as well as playing through the first level on a friend's 3DS, and I also don't like the new "drop" feature. I normally take my sweet time playing games and I like to explore every aspect of the levels, especially in Kingdom Hearts, where there are hidden chests to be found around the worlds.[/font]

[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]It can get a bit confusing when they're constantly pushing you back and forth between the characters and I only wish the "drops" would've been more manual. I would've prefered if you first played through the entire level as Sora and played through the level a second time with Riku, or even have them have seperate "campaigns" alltogether.[/font]

[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]It's a little issue but it's still definitely an amazing game and I can't wait to pick up my own copy within the next few days.[/font]

I find the drop issue is much more of a problem with me, as I like to take my time with bosses. It really, really sucks to have your enemy down on it's last legs and then suddenly be wisked away to have to start all over next drop.
Mellow.png
I think I need to buy Drop-Me-Nots in bulk...

[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]I think they should release an eShop update that makes the drops completely manual. It would make a lot of people happier, I'm sure.[/font]

I love everything about this game. I got the Mark of Mastery Edition and I think it might have been the best $55 I've ever spent. I for one really like the drop system. I didn't like the way BBS had the different campaigns because then the story just got drained out since you played through it 3 times. With the drop feature you play through it again while you're still enjoying that part of the game, and the story line is completely different for the characters.
I also really like the Dream Eaters. I thought that I would really miss Goofy and Donald, but that's because I didn't see any spoilers (thank god) and didn't know anything about why there were dream eaters instead of heartless and why Goofy and Donald weren't in the game.
This game has become my favourite game of all time as I expected it to and has blown my (high) expectations out of the water. Once I beat the game I will be doing a review in the review bucket section.
Oh and I currently already have 8:22 in the game (I would have an hour more but when I took it out of sleep mode once my 3DS froze... no clue why?)

[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]I've been watching a few episodes of a playthrough on YouTube, as well as playing through the first level on a friend's 3DS, and I also don't like the new "drop" feature. I normally take my sweet time playing games and I like to explore every aspect of the levels, especially in Kingdom Hearts, where there are hidden chests to be found around the worlds.[/font]

[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]It can get a bit confusing when they're constantly pushing you back and forth between the characters and I only wish the "drops" would've been more manual. I would've prefered if you first played through the entire level as Sora and played through the level a second time with Riku, or even have them have seperate "campaigns" alltogether.[/font]

[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]It's a little issue but it's still definitely an amazing game and I can't wait to pick up my own copy within the next few days.[/font]

That's well said, pretty much how I like to play. I love exploring areas, probably get it from playing Final Fantasy games, so being forced to rush through is a major downer.

I wonder, is there a way to contact Square-Enix and let it be known? If enough people say something it's possible they would consider doing a patch for the game.

That's well said, pretty much how I like to play. I love exploring areas, probably get it from playing Final Fantasy games, so being forced to rush through is a major downer.

I wonder, is there a way to contact Square-Enix and let it be known? If enough people say something it's possible they would consider doing a patch for the game.
I can guarantee there is no chance of that happening. The drop system is in the title of the game. If there's a time you don't want to drop, either use drop me nots or when you get on the other character hit start then tap Drop and you'll go back to the other character.

Back