Kingdom Hearts HD Collection Release Date

Lies, reviews were great. >_> IGN even gave it a better score than II, although their review for II is horse shit in my opinion. A 7? Kiss my ass IGN.

Look at any KH forum. There will be more hate than love topics, I guarantee it.

I'm certainly going to be getting this at some point. I doubt I'll preorder though. I haven't played KH1 in ages and I've never played the other two mentioned. It'll be good to get ready for KH3 too, when it eventually comes out, but I'll be missing out on the story from the 3DS game.

I'll definitely be preordering this. I never got around to beating Ansem on the PS2. Does anyone know if the free art book is accepted on the Amazon preorder?

Nevermind, just checked Amazon and you do get the art book! Just pre-ordered my copy. Will get the game the day it comes out in the mail! Woo hoo! 

Nice pick up there. KH is a pretty sweet game. I loved playing it when I did. I love the gameplay and the story behind it as well. I won't be pre-ordering it though. Have to save up for other things at the moment.

I'll definitely be preordering this. I never got around to beating Ansem on the PS2. Does anyone know if the free art book is accepted on the Amazon preorder?

Nevermind, just checked Amazon and you do get the art book! Just pre-ordered my copy. Will get the game the day it comes out in the mail! Woo hoo! 
Posts were merged together, since they were one after another. Try watching the double posting. Just edit your last post if no one has posted after you. Thank you. :)

I want to preorder ... but ... money ...

I'm terribly stingy and like to wait for prices to drop.  That artbook is tempting me, though.  I have a thing for collecting artbooks.

Back